One Hip-Hip board's opinion of KOD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 4, 2009
I thought you meant KO'd like he got knocked out. Should have been happened for trying to step to Rakim.

wtf like I said in a different post, if he isnt rapping about fucking some bitch or havin swag no one will ever appreciate the music

Mar 3, 2003
www.facebook.com
I thought you meant KO'd like he got knocked out. Should have been happened for trying to step to Rakim.

wtf like I said in a different post, if he isnt rapping about fucking some bitch or havin swag no one will ever appreciate the music
well i think the people on THIS site is the opposite of that. they're the whole "backpacker," standing in a cypher in the middle of a park while it's cold as hell outside freestyling your ass off-type crowd. you can tell especially by that Rakim comment (someone should tell them lyricism has evolved, Eric B For President isn't on the charts anymore).

Oct 10, 2003
lmfao first and foremost opions are like assholes everyone has them 2nd point is that it is impossible that everyone likes Tech, example somehow someway Jay-z got huge over the years imo impossible who the hell listend to that monotone boring fuck but hey enough folks to make em rich as hell same wioll go for tech alot of folks wont like em, and its like KATT WILIAMS says we all need our haterz

Oct 25, 2006
Some of these dumb bastards are still on the red hair bullshit. I would LOVE to see what these pricks think is "great". It's one thing to listen and say "I honestly didn't like it, but at least I gave it a chance". But they're bashin dude on old bullshit like red hair. Shows how great their judgement is.

Feb 9, 2006
Because what is beautiful to one is disgusting to another. Look at dudes that just LOVE fat women. They think they are the most beautiful fuckin thing ever, but to myself it makes me wanna fuckin puke....

U listen to Techs music and love it, but to another they listen to it and hate it. Everything registers in ones mind differently. Its called diversity.