One Hip-Hip board's opinion of KOD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
I always liked fat chicks. I like skinny chicks too.

Pretty much if you're not busted in the face and you have a real vagina I'll talk to you for more than a sec.

Jul 4, 2009
I was with a fat bitch once cause she was all like in love with me, so I just said fine we can go out just so I can fuck with her a lil. she went down on me and its like woaah, my girl Im with now cant suck a dick like she could and she knows it to!
Needless to say though I ended it that same day.

Nov 7, 2006
who really cares what they think?
and honestly, do you guys even think they even listened to the CD? even if they did, chances are they listened with predetermined opinions

it's the same thing over here too. A lot of times when a rapper is mentioned who's not Tech, we'll say shit without ever really hearing anything. How many times have people on here say how shitty Budden is because of Pump It Up? Niggas over there talking shit because Tech's a freaking weirdo. Oh well, their loss

Nov 14, 2002
I was with a fat bitch once cause she was all like in love with me, so I just said fine we can go out just so I can fuck with her a lil. she went down on me and its like woaah, my girl Im with now cant suck a dick like she could and she knows it to!I was with a fat bitch once cause she was all like in love with me, so I just said fine we can go out just so I can fuck with her a lil. she went down on me and its like woaah, my girl Im with now cant suck a dick like she could and she knows it to!
There's nothing wrong with a little tummy when you're fuckin' a broad. That shit is sexy to me.

Skinny bitches are fake to me. Most of them are skinny because they care so much about their appearance that they "forget" to eat for a week. Fuck that noise.

Oct 25, 2006
There's nothing wrong with a little tummy when you're fuckin' a broad. That shit is sexy to me.

Skinny bitches are fake to me. Most of them are skinny because they care so much about their appearance that they "forget" to eat for a week. Fuck that noise.
Completely agreed. That's the only thing I miss about my ex. She was the perfect balance on the fat/skinny scale. Thick ass and cute face. Could do without all the fake "I love you, I love you not" bullshit, though.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
some of them are like that. the one i'm thinking of is little as hell and can eat with the greatest. she may be a fat ass in ten years, but right now she gets an A plus.

Feb 28, 2008
Fat people are some of the nicest people in the world though. I've never been sexually with a fat chick but some of the coolest girls I've met are the ones a little on the chubby side. Simply cuz they don't give a fuck about most of the materialistic/ bullshit things most girls do. Put a fat girl in a skinny girls body that would be the shit ha ha.

Anyways, on topic. Who really gives a fuck what some other random board of people think. People look waaaay too deep into others people's opinions/reviews. Do you like the album? Cool, that's all that matters. It's like some of you purposely look to find people giving the album bad reviews so you can complain about it.

Nov 6, 2005
Only on the siccness... Does a conversation about peoples opinions of Tech N9ne turn into a conversation about fucking fat chicks. Gotta love it.

Jul 16, 2008
But fat bitches pussy be stankin, too much friction and not enough air supply...
Shit but when comes down to it the extra baggage can come in handy......anyways A girl with a little attitude is always a good pick because they usually come out they shell when you fuckin THATS THAT SHIZZNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nov 14, 2002
There are some girls that actually work out though.
Yeah, they work out in between eating salads. Don't be fooled if you think your skinny bitch isn't throwing her fingers down her throat either.
But fat bitches pussy be stankin, too much friction and not enough air supply..
Nonsense. You never got near a skinny girls sideways smile and smelled somethin' funny? A chubby girl that showers isn't the same as some stank ass fat bitch that doesn't shower.

Oct 25, 2006
Yeah, they work out in between eating salads. Don't be fooled if you think your skinny bitch isn't throwing her fingers down her throat either.
Nonsense. You never got near a skinny girls sideways smile and smelled somethin' funny? A chubby girl that showers isn't the same as some stank ass fat bitch that doesn't shower.
Co-fucking-sign.

Sep 30, 2006
here's a couple more from over there:

"I'm stating a fact homie. I seriously cant believe ppl support this Juggalo ICP bandwagon faggot, he has Killa C on his label..If you dont know who that is it's a Juggalo rapper, I seriously think his demonic/drug raps are lame as fuck, and that fast flow is seriously not that great..He's on a song with Kottonmouth Kings called fuck the industry but than his last 2 albums are completely mainstream albums that weere meant to be shown on MTV, real underground tech. Seriously, what makes him so kewl, his beats?? his raps?? His ICP affiliation, His faggot red hair standing up, I just dont get it.."

"I seriously entered this thread expecting to see a video of that faggot getting knocked out. boy was I wrong"

goddamn!

Nov 15, 2007
tech gets alot of hate, even a couple of my good friends never give dude respect... but half of them dont even listen to real hip hop anyways so can i be mad at them?

May 6, 2007
Everybody on that underground hip hop forum are extremely ignorant when it comes to music, they hate on you for the music you dig and say your not hip hop enough but there is no such thing.