One Blood Video Pic (BWS GROUP PIC) CHECK 4 Bailey & Clyde

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 19, 2005
jayda650 said:
So who is that white dude? Whats his role in the business? I always wonder how cats get in the game behind the scenes and become a factor like that.

I'm curious on how Clyde Carson will fit in with these cats, The Team is a real poppy group when it comes to Bay Area rap music, They are tight though they make hella catchy radio friendly songs that the streets respect. Thats the number #1 way to become a superstar
thats dj skee he has serius satalite radio westside hype radio he is also game's dj and he has some part in the label

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
MpMaStErMiNd17 said:
i have a feelin MTV & BET bout wont give this vid any spins.. i saw more pics and theres alot of gang affilated colors. peace.
the colors arent the issue.

MTV is kind of like XXL....an interscope artist is ALWAYS getting the airplay or front cover. although geffen is under the same umbrella, it doesnt have the $$ interscope does to spend on ads & shit. game is going to have to REALLY campaign for this one to get close to the documentary in sales.

I'm interested to hear more though, because I'm feelin' the current "single." especially the remix w/ mitchy

Aug 6, 2006
BETO916 said:
the colors arent the issue.

MTV is kind of like XXL....an interscope artist is ALWAYS getting the airplay or front cover. although geffen is under the same umbrella, it doesnt have the $$ interscope does to spend on ads & shit. game is going to have to REALLY campaign for this one to get close to the documentary in sales.

I'm interested to hear more though, because I'm feelin' the current "single." especially the remix w/ mitchy
Game is still signed to Interscope man, you niggas need to learn the difference between distribution and promotion. Game was on Aftermath/Interscope, now he's on Geffen/Interscope.. Snoop's last album was on Geffen and he went plat and had all the promo in the world with that Drop It Like It's hot shit..

Nov 19, 2005
one blood has a total of 700 spins, and thats amazing because its only a street single. Its supposed to be buzzing on the internet and get a couple spins but this shit is damn near about to pass up lloys banks 3rd "OFFICIAL" single. The video premires on August 22 on BET so i'm glad were going to see some bay cameos in here

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Whens Games shit supposed to drop? I can't wait to hear dude rap without having to throw in a G-Unit Plug in every song