One Blood Video Pic (BWS GROUP PIC) CHECK 4 Bailey & Clyde

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 29, 2002
dR3 VaN HaL3n said:
i was bout to say the same thing. that butterfly shit was ghey....lol
as gay as that butterfly shit was, it still looked better than that LA does. and I'm not saying that because I hate LA, it just looks hella fucked up and too big for a face tat. he shoulda just left it.

May 17, 2006
klkid said:
That white dudes only like 22 and a millionaire. So im assuming the only thing funny to you is that hes white and the odd one out the group. Heres something else you can laugh at, theres an asian guy in the pic, HILARIOUS!
You a foo mayne.. that's funny. I know you bein sarcastic bout the asian dude. lol. I know he got money too... makin' that custom jewelry n shit.

May 25, 2006
im not perfect i knew i fucked up..i aint perfect it seems 2 me that everyone here is...its funny how if i wouldnt have fucked up on the title this thread would have got half the posts that it did...u fuck up and we get 50 post on how you fuck up..maybe i should start fuckin up more often

Jan 11, 2006
bayGIANTS said:
as gay as that butterfly shit was, it still looked better than that LA does. and I'm not saying that because I hate LA, it just looks hella fucked up and too big for a face tat. he shoulda just left it.
somethin wrong wit your head if you're bangin and u get a butterfly tatted on ya face cuz u researched it and liked the meaning. thats wat he said on beef 3

Feb 3, 2003
You a foo mayne.. that's funny. I know you bein sarcastic bout the asian dude. lol. I know he got money too... makin' that custom jewelry n shit.
Yea that shit was funny, but what do you expect from a person with teh username "youngspider" with a mspaint drawing of scraps as his sig?