On-ear/Over-ear headphones?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I always knocked these headphones because I assumed that those rubber parts that attach to the speaker would irritate my ear. One day I had no choice because my Apple ear buds broke and had a spare of Samsung ear buds that my sister gave me from her S-4.

Dam was I wrong. Them head phones are NICE! Noise cancelling and all that shit. Plus, they give you several different sizes of them rubber parts to find which one your comfortable with. I'll never cop regular ear buds unless they got them rubber parts on them.

I cant hardly hear anything when I got these headphones on when the music is off. I can hear myself chew.

I have those same ones for snowboarding.

Hella good sound, especially for the price.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
its looking like im going with the audio techna, and at around 150 if i dont like em i can always sell em and buy some other ones
When I got mine I went to Guitar Center and tried 3 or 4 different headphones. I played a metal song, rap song and something with clean vocals on each and at the end decided to go with m50s. Fuck the process of returning or having to sell them for something else.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
i've had the M50's for the past 2 or 3 years... never looked at another pair of headphones since

back then, i couldn't find a place to try them out, so i just said fuck it and bought them based on the lack of bad reviews... one of the best purchases i've ever made

i even upgraded my entire iTunes library (4000 songs back in 2012) to 192kbps and up because of it

::

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
About a year ago, I did a few hours of research for the best pair of headphones you can get for ~$30 and settled on the Monoprice 8323. I've been very happy with them. They still sound as great as they did on day 1. They are down to $23.51. A lot of reviews say they sound just as good as the $300 headphones out there

Premium Hi-Fi DJ Style Over-the-Ear Pro Headphone - Monoprice.com

Jun 21, 2005
About a year ago, I did a few hours of research for the best pair of headphones you can get for ~$30 and settled on the Monoprice 8323. I've been very happy with them. They still sound as great as they did on day 1. They are down to $23.51. A lot of reviews say they sound just as good as the $300 headphones out there

i think you recommended them and on the sicc before. I got them and can vouch for them! Just as good as any other head phones i used before including beats.. Props

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
If you got the guap, Bose headphones sound better than almost every headphone available that I've heard at their respective price points. They aren't for working out though, I gotta admit.

May 22, 2006
Just picked up studio wireless beats for 210 on employee discount from my friend who works at best buy. Never understood the hype til I bought a pair. Shits dope. I listened to every headphone they had a best buy including some nice Bose ones but nothing came close to the ones I got. The retail was close to 400 so I caught a nice deal

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
For 2 years now i've had these... Amazon.com: Kinivo BTH220 Bluetooth Stereo Headphone - Supports Wireless Music Streaming and Hands-Free calling: Cell Phones & Accessories no super MAJOR issues I guess....

A couple Pros to me, and the reasons why I purchased them were 1) Price and 2) no wire...

my previous headphones which I loved were the same style with a wire for $15 at wallyworld

I had already replaced 2 sets of hdphones and this was my third pair....all faulty because of broken wires!!!...smh

So I figured on my next purchase, same style...NO WIRE...shit...and they're cheap....fuck it...ill try'em

it's been about 2 years now

Im good

and the cons before I forget...

I cant for the life of me get the chat to work on my ps3 with these...I ended up getting somedifferent hdphones for that

and on some computers they wont work

Jun 5, 2004
I think im the only person who dosent buy into the headphone hype... Esp. Beats, those r garbage

Regardless how they sound tho, if theyre 400$ then fuck that nigga they better have a standard fold-out biday so i can freshen my bootyhole just in case if i should ever wake up one day and decide my booty needs freshening... They better have some crazy ass features that i would never even need to use, so i can brag about excess like my favorite rapper

Jun 23, 2005

i copped these and some panasonics
http://www.amazon.com/Panasonic-RP-HTF600-S-Stereo-Over-ear-Headphones/dp/B004MMEI8W/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1394910201&sr=8-6&keywords=panasonic+headphones

both sound pretty good, the monoprice sound a little better. ima let them burn for 50 hours or so and see if theres a difference then go to see if i like any ones at the store better, but im fucking impressed for being under 30 bucks

Apr 1, 2006
I got monoprice dj stlye headphones and they sound pretty good. I think I payed like $25 for them. I'm thinking about getting there Bluetooth over the ear headphones now.