OMAHA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 6, 2004
San Diego, CA
www.myspace.com
mayne, I'm out here in Omaha and don't know shit to do... anybody in here from out here...I met a couple bitches, but I need to know what's up with the rap scene and shit....I be up in this club called The Drink aka Burboun Street... it be crackin... but I don't know about the people out here.... I met a couple striipper bitches from Oakland and they cool... but for the most part.... it's weird out here... very different from Cali...

Jun 6, 2004
San Diego, CA
www.myspace.com
quote... "So THIS the illest nigga in Nebraska?" hahaha... shit had me rollin when I first came out here and watched Belly.... hillarious... damn it's boring out here.. it's weird though... I've met like 10 people from Dago... my first night out here I told my brother to take me to a real taco shop, and he takes me to this place named Alvarados... I'm in there singin Mackvillin "Southeast San Diego" song, and some bitches asked me "what you know about south east san diego... I said bitch what YOU know about it.. they was like we from south east.... i asked them the last time they was there.... 3 years ago..i bout laughed in they faces... then I asked em again"Bitch, what you know about south east san diego" shit had me dyin....

Aug 26, 2002
for real, all midwest states heading west are weird to me. They just so bland .....no flavor....when I was out in KC half the people I came across seemed really boring, nothing exciting goes on for them. My boy is down in Arizona and he said it's MW people out there, he was like Colorado people Kansas people Nebraska, he said they all weird and my boy is REALLY WEIRD himself. Should of came to the STL.

Nov 6, 2004
even though i got family in stlouis..i got to admit niggaz from stlouis are soft and dont know shit about weed.They sell a gram of weed in stlouis for $20 when you can buy 5grams of the same weed in KC for $20.Niggaz in stlouis are mostly about big rims,hoes, and partying.Stlouis seems to have more of a southern and east coast flava.KC is more midwest with a west coast flava.KC seems to be more dangerous then stlouis.Theres a lot more gangbanging and murders in KC.8 out of 10 rappers from stlouis are wack.Rappers from stlouis are more hiphop and rappers from KC are more gangsta.

Apr 25, 2002
flipyawig said:
KC seems to be more dangerous then stlouis.Theres a lot more gangbanging and murders in KC.8 out of 10 rappers from stlouis are wack.Rappers from stlouis are more hiphop and rappers from KC are more gangsta.
"Seems" because the rap music is more gangster KC must be more gangster that is funny. Not exactly an urban geographer are you.

Kansas City MO registers 3.22x the national average in violent crime with 19 homicides per 100,000 people.

St. Louis registers 3.87x the national average in violent crime with 21 homicides per 100,000 people.

Relocation Crime Lab

And besides, STL won the 85 World Series over KC.

Aug 26, 2002
did this dude just say my town was soft?????????? Were stupid because of weed ???????? 8 out of 10 rappers wack???? name 10 rappers from STL first . where does the siccness get some of these people??????????

@JLMACN: my nieces stay'd in the southside of KC , I use to come out there way before I met my old chick. But blandness was good on most days..........
And I don't know if the grass is greener on the other side of the fence but the females in KC are FINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
jesse james said:
did this dude just say my town was soft?????????? Were stupid because of weed ???????? 8 out of 10 rappers wack???? name 10 rappers from STL first . where does the siccness get some of these people??????????
Couldn't agree more. Soft and St. Louis are two things that do not belong in the same paragraph let alone sentence.

Nov 27, 2002
Omaha is boring tho if you commin from a major city in Cali I mean when i was there only koo shit to do was go hang wit tha black homies in the projects in North Omaha an the other black homies from south family bloods but as far as clubs only shit that was crackin was cadillacs an guitars or sum shit like that but this was way back in 2000.