OMAHA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
dawun said:
KC and St. Louis are both equally dangerous. I'd be on my toes a little more in the Lou, just a little. But KC has all the same horindous crimes as anywhere else. I read the KC Star online almost everyday. Crime is not to be glamorized, but it makes entertaining news at times. I read about some crazy shit going on up there, people being set on fire, cars burnt, shot up on freeways, people gunned down in broad daylight on the sidewalks, you know all that crazy stuff. KC is on a record pace for Homicide rate already this year and the FEDS are being called in to help. and That doesn't count KC, KS with a pop of only 140,000 they have Murders in the 60's and 40's that is almost as high rate as Compton and Gary IN, KC, KS is where you need to be on your toes. KC, KS doesn't supply info for a lot of crime statistics because they don't want the bad reputation, otherwise they would be in the top 10 easily percentage wise in most past years.
But there are hard heads everywhere one aint no harder than the other just cause they from somewhere, you could have the meanest hardest dude livin in the middle of nowhere even Omaha.
Real Talk.

Dec 26, 2004
xpanther206 said:
It's my personal opinion that the cities in the Midwest, East and South are much more dangerous than those on the West Coast, and that Cali esp. has a superiority complex when it comes to all this...and I have the numbers to prove it, you guys have nothing other than street knowledge or whatever you want to call it.

Now this isn't necessarily saying that the worst of Cali are softer than the worst of the Midwest, perhaps they are about the same or maybe the worst of Cali really are worse, but that dangerous space in the Midwest occupies a greater percentage of the city than it does out West.

Just a few thoughts...and it is a stupid argument I know and I also know crime is nothing to glorify (I'm just sayin people from California are way off base in a lot of these discussions)
it is true that hoods in cali occupy much less territtory in the overall city than in other parts of the country, i was just saying from my personal experiences living in Flint, Kansas City, MO, St. Paul, and Ok City, and throughout the bay area, it is easily more dangerous in RIchmond and HP down to the east and west O. CALI HOODS REALLY ARE WORSE!

Nov 27, 2002
Dont matter the size of the town or city its the people look at EPA in the west bay norcali its only i would have to say maybe 3 miles in every direction yet it was the murder capital for awhile,it aint about the size or how many people you got its the quality of the people in that city just look how 500 middle eastern fools who have no high tech weapons can stand up to the usa.

Nov 6, 2004
dawun said:
KC and St. Louis are both equally dangerous. I'd be on my toes a little more in the Lou, just a little. But KC has all the same horindous crimes as anywhere else. I read the KC Star online almost everyday. Crime is not to be glamorized, but it makes entertaining news at times. I read about some crazy shit going on up there, people being set on fire, cars burnt, shot up on freeways, people gunned down in broad daylight on the sidewalks, you know all that crazy stuff. KC is on a record pace for Homicide rate already this year and the FEDS are being called in to help. and That doesn't count KC, KS with a pop of only 140,000 they have Murders in the 60's and 40's that is almost as high rate as Compton and Gary IN, KC, KS is where you need to be on your toes. KC, KS doesn't supply info for a lot of crime statistics because they don't want the bad reputation, otherwise they would be in the top 10 easily percentage wise in most past years.
But there are hard heads everywhere one aint no harder than the other just cause they from somewhere, you could have the meanest hardest dude livin in the middle of nowhere even Omaha.
out of all the cities ive been to in america it seems like midwest citties are worst only because people out here dont fuck around and everybody sticks together like a family.It seems like the bigger the city..the more bustas in it.St.Louis is dangerous but theres only a small amount of people commiting the crimes.They got a lot of robberies,car jackings, and thefts.But stlouis dont have all the fucked up crimes and drive-bys like KC.You never hear any crimes on the stlouis news.But the KC news is nothing but crimes being talked about.In KC pretty much everybody is commiting crimes.KC is a fucked up place to live.I heard on the news that some guy robbed a store with a meat clevear and then raped some lady with it.Or what about that guy that was going around eating people a couple years back.And said that the devil was telling him to do it.We got serial killers out here.the crimes that happen in places like cali happen here to.People get killed everyday out here.As far as the homicide rate goes dont forget to include KCK and KCMO.The same for stlouis dont forget to include east stlouis in illinois and stlouis in missouri.A lot of them crime statistics dont include all the surrounding cities.

Dec 26, 2004
flipyawig said:
if K.C. was the size of a big city like L.A. it would be more worst with a higher crime rate then L.A.
that is only because most of la aint a hood, it mostly rich.

if oakland was as big as los angeles, the crime rate would be triple that of it.

Dec 26, 2004
xpanther206 said:
KC does have a higher crime rate than LA.
yeah it does, but like i said before that is because such a small portion of los angeles is high crime. It is the same with new york, new york has a much lowere crime rate than you would think because of it is millions of people supposed to half a millon. Los Angeles cirm though is the worst in the world, gangs gangs and mor gangs. When you look at la, what cities are bad, part of long beach, compton, inglewood, etc... what parts are good, malibu, santa monica, most of long beach, beverly hills, etc... All the nice places crime get added with the bad places and it levels eachother out. With KC it is different because it is all one big hood. I know that Richmond, Ca has the highest crime in cali now, over compton. the crime is crazy out in irons triangle.

Dec 26, 2004
flipyawig said:
even though i got family in stlouis..i got to admit niggaz from stlouis are soft and dont know shit about weed.They sell a gram of weed in stlouis for $20 when you can buy 5grams of the same weed in KC for $20.Niggaz in stlouis are mostly about big rims,hoes, and partying.Stlouis seems to have more of a southern and east coast flava.KC is more midwest with a west coast flava.KC seems to be more dangerous then stlouis.Theres a lot more gangbanging and murders in KC.8 out of 10 rappers from stlouis are wack.Rappers from stlouis are more hiphop and rappers from KC are more gangsta.
a gram of weed cost 20 in norcal, what the fucks that mean they dont know shit about weed, i put money on it the shit more bomb.

Aug 26, 2002
I put money on it that Fligyawig HAS NEVER EVER EVER EVER done a GANGSTA ACT IN HIS LIFE. U talking way to much shit about who's hard and who is not ........shut the fuck up already............
how u know what we have on our news??????????????

cupcake with extra sweet frosting

Dec 26, 2004
jesse james said:
I put money on it that Fligyawig HAS NEVER EVER EVER EVER done a GANGSTA ACT IN HIS LIFE. U talking way to much shit about who's hard and who is not ........shut the fuck up already............

for real, because as far a i am concerned st louis is a much more dangerous city than KC, not that Kc aint dangerous, st louis is consistantly considered the most dangerous city in the nation.

Apr 25, 2002
jake415 said:
for real, because as far a i am concerned st louis is a much more dangerous city than KC, not that Kc aint dangerous, st louis is consistantly considered the most dangerous city in the nation.
Yes I would agree with that that it's consistently top 10 nationally in crime and with East St. Louis it also has the roughest suburb in America hands down.

Apr 25, 2002
jake415 said:
yeah it does, but like i said before that is because such a small portion of los angeles is high crime. It is the same with new york, new york has a much lowere crime rate than you would think because of it is millions of people supposed to half a millon. Los Angeles cirm though is the worst in the world, gangs gangs and mor gangs. When you look at la, what cities are bad, part of long beach, compton, inglewood, etc... what parts are good, malibu, santa monica, most of long beach, beverly hills, etc... All the nice places crime get added with the bad places and it levels eachother out. With KC it is different because it is all one big hood. I know that Richmond, Ca has the highest crime in cali now, over compton. the crime is crazy out in irons triangle.
Yep I agree with all of that. "The hood" occupies a much higher percentage of Midwest cities than it does West Coast (and also why cities in the Midwest have much much higher black populations than cities on the West Coast).

Dec 26, 2004
xpanther206 said:
Yes I would agree with that that it's consistently top 10 nationally in crime and with East St. Louis it also has the roughest suburb in America hands down.
the most dangerous burb has got to be between gary, compton, richmond, ca, and east STL.

Nov 6, 2004
jesse james said:

you dont know me bitch ass nigga...I know whats on the news because i have family in stlouis on the northside and south east area.So ive seen the news.I know my cousins are real niggaz but like i said before its a small amount of people in stlouis that commit crimes.Dont get mad at me and start hatin' cause you aint shit.Why dont YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP and go fuck your mother or something like you do every night...hoe ass nigga.Nobody was even talking to you and youre gonna come into this topic trying to be hard and rep your city knowing you aint shit.You must be a stupid white boy!!!

Jar

Sicc OG
May 22, 2002
Ta Townbacker said:
Go rent Belly.

Man, I am felling you, I was in Dago until 03, now in the KC area. I don't know Omaha too well, but get at some Valentino's Pizza.

Ta TownBacker
those scenes in Belly weren't actually filmed in Nebraska