Old Three Six Mafia

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
spv said:
Ok this is what I've heard about Tommy Wright III
his studio got broke into and all the shit was jacked and that really set Tommy back so he moved to Dallas,TX for a bit with some family to get back on his feet and then moved back to Memphis.He is supposedly working out a new deal with Select O Hits so he can put out a new album.
He's not dead like all these bullshit rumors...lol
In fact just in December 2005 someone on another site said he saw Tommy 3 in Blackhaven(Whitehaven) (BHZ) a hood in south memphis.

Boss Bytch who you might know was on the Manson Family album
has made a newer solo album it came in 2003 she also made a duo album with Mr.Sche.

As for the other members I haven't heard about them doing anything but there are a lot of Memphis rappers who had a underground tape or just rapped with ppl who just never really actually make a album.
Some of them might've even let the streets take em under.

K-Rock if you wanna consider him a member of Street Family has 2 solo albums...he's also been on Skinny Pimp's last album from 2004 and is going to be on that Prophet Posse 2 which is going to have most of the old members on it.

Thanks for the reply homie.
In fact I knew about all these releases...
Some of the Manson Family members put out a record on their own which was pretty weak a few years ago called MANSON dissin' street smart.

Princess Loko was signed on a memphis label a few years ago as well which put out a compilation (can be found on cdbaby.com, forgot the name though)..

But you probably know all this already.

I've been waiting for new shit from Project Pimp, C-9, T-Dog for years but I guess none of this will happen now.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
spv said:
Almost none...LOL ...you got the 2 DJ's one Paul's brother Infamous and Juicy's brother Project Pat...crunchy black is the only one who has stayed around but crunchy black is so fucking wack at rapping he couldn't leave and ever do something by himself anyways...LOL..

DJ Paul
Juicy J
Lord Infamous
Crunchy Black
what about Frayser, Chrome and Lil Wyte - are they going to leave soon?

and what's the deal with Grandaddy Souf? they were talkin about about an year ago

spv

Sicc OG
Feb 19, 2006
Who knows how long Frayser Boy,Chrome and Lil Wyte will stay with them
they also have a new guy called Boggiemane...

These new guys seem be getting treated right...they'll problay be there for awhile.

But they can't even touch the rappers that worked with 3-6 in the past..some of memphis finest and just not memphis but the south and the whole rap game

Granddaddy Souf ain't with them he just did some shit with 3-6 the rumors of him being with them aren't true.

3-6 finally got the fame they wanted and pretty all that DJ Paul & Juicy J has cared about getting... maybe now they'll return to making good music again..

Is Koopsta Knicca's statement going to hold up forever? most likely he said 3-6 will never make a great album again like they did in past like with the end,chapter 2,mystic stylez,prophet posse,underground tapes,etc...

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
Well, I've been wondering - Paul brings his brother woth him, Juicy brings his bro too - other than that everybody else seems to be fucked up

so what holds Juicy and Paul together?? I see it as the only thing that still keeps 36 alive; if they're really the snakes you claim they would have split long ago..

just wondering

spv

Sicc OG
Feb 19, 2006
I dunno Paul & Juicy are just real close..

I guess like say DJ Squeeky and DJ Zirk

And see some ppl don't have really have problems with Paul they have problems with Juicy and some have problems with Paul and not Juicy or Juicy so much..and some it was both...
So really its both their doing as to why so many rappers have left...

Paul & Juicy are running Hypnotize Minds so when you're a boss you're likely getting everything you want...And a good reason for not breaking apart is if they broke apart their careers will fall apart and Three 6 Mafia would be finished...if they went solo Paul and Juicy will likely never get back to were they are now..its in both of their best interests to keep together..

I've seen at times Paul seems to get irritated by Juicy J the look on Paul's face is like man fuck this guy ..lol..

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
Yes, now, when they're famous it's understandable, if they break, they're both done, I mean they could have splitted long ago, in the ug tapes days; people were leaving even back then

and if you watched the Oscar award interview - Paul didn't say anything, Juicy got all the shine, it was weird, he was like the spokeperson, while he's just 1/2 of them

spv

Sicc OG
Feb 19, 2006
I don't know about ppl leaving in the ug tape days only Gangsta Blac left but he came back for a minute..

Skinny Pimp said in a interview he was bringing his homies the rap game 211,Carmike,Lil Gin,Homicide etc.. he said unfortunately some of them got swallowed up in the streets though...getting locked up and shit he was hoping they would do like him let rap game do something for them..

Lil Glock & S.O.G. got locked up for a long time...Lil Glock barely got like last year or something..

Some problay just wasn't into much..or didn't see rap doing much for them..or getting in trouble letting the streets take them down..

Other memphis rappers from back then like Mr.Tinimaine he said he made a ug tape but he didn't see rap being something that would pay him..he left memphis for a bit,got locked up and decided to finally give rap another try in 2002 with the album he made..

And yeah it would be interesting to know what memphis rap would be like if Paul & Juicy didn't stay together..

Paul problay have his clique Juicy have his..

Juicy might've even got big with 8 Ball & MJG he said he use to be real cool with them before they moved to Houston back in day...

spv

Sicc OG
Feb 19, 2006
Yeah Fly left before Mystic Stylez but he's also on Mystic Stylez..

And yeah its kinda like a ug tape...but it also the first nationwide album so Fly kinda was with them for a second..

Fly is also dissed on that..I think its also a gangsta blac diss

spv

Sicc OG
Feb 19, 2006
OG_Carl_Weather said:
I was hoping them fools would sign Mr. Bigg he needs to get his shine on.
They've only signed 1 rapper outside of Memphis before and that was T-Rock...