Old Three Six Mafia

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

spv

Sicc OG
Feb 19, 2006
V-Dog isn't Gangsta Blac's brother.

Now Gangsta Blac does have a brother called Cool Bee and he's on a few tracks on Gangsta Blac albums.

spv

Sicc OG
Feb 19, 2006
Untouchable211 said:
V-Dog hasn't even been on anything Triple 6 related.
Actually he has.

V-Dog is on Gangsta Blac's Triple 6 Mafia underground tape Breakin Da Law.
And his Prophet Ent solo album Can It Be?

V-Dog might have made a tape with DJ Paul if they all didn't have a fallout.Although Gangsta Blac did come back after leaving because he thought thats where I can get a shit load of money and then left again soon after that.

spv

Sicc OG
Feb 19, 2006
I've had that cover for a long time.

Its the only Backyard Posse/Triple 6 Mafia tape I know of with an actual real not fan made cover.

Feb 5, 2005
Cesolito #1 said:
I got the tape when I used to live in Memphis. Its on a blank TDK cassette tape

YUP !

I GOT DAT TAPE 2...

MY CUZZ'N IN MEMPHIS PUT ME ON THREE 6 WIT DAT TAPE...

ITz BEEN ON EVER SINCE...

WHEN I 1ST SEEN DA TAPE I WAZ LIKE "WTF ? IZ A COPY? "...

- GEEzUz

Feb 5, 2006
Untouchable211 said:
how do you know its V-Dog and how do you know him and Gangsta Blac are brothers? V-Dog hasn't even been on anything Triple 6 related. i know Gangsta Blac has a brother named Cool B.
i know alot about memphis underground.

spv

Sicc OG
Feb 19, 2006
Untouchable211 said:
spv what song is V-Dog on on Gangsta Blac's tape? i never noticed him.

and look how thet wrote Koopsta Knicca on that tape - The Coopsta Nigga LOL
Killin Spree some ppl also have it labeled Wreckless Klan here is the track

http://s10.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1NHT59WCB9F622LU1CY4XCGIRN

The Coopsta Nigga and Koopsta Knicca is the same thing.
Just slanged Nigga into Knicca.
And I guess Koopsta decided to make the K for Knicca for Coopsta as well so it became Koopsta.

spv

Sicc OG
Feb 19, 2006
datfrenchmane said:
Yeah I think someone made the cover with an old picture...The picture is tight though, with Playa Fly looking hella young
Playa Fly is the youngest of everyone on that shit Fly is 16 there.

spv

Sicc OG
Feb 19, 2006
datfrenchmane said:
sup SPV you seem to know a lot about Memphis rap.
Would you happen to know what happened to the Street Smart Records members?

Ok this is what I've heard about Tommy Wright III
his studio got broke into and all the shit was jacked and that really set Tommy back so he moved to Dallas,TX for a bit with some family to get back on his feet and then moved back to Memphis.He is supposedly working out a new deal with Select O Hits so he can put out a new album.
He's not dead like all these bullshit rumors...lol
In fact just in December 2005 someone on another site said he saw Tommy 3 in Blackhaven(Whitehaven) (BHZ) a hood in south memphis.

Boss Bytch who you might know was on the Manson Family album
has made a newer solo album it came in 2003 she also made a duo album with Mr.Sche.

As for the other members I haven't heard about them doing anything but there are a lot of Memphis rappers who had a underground tape or just rapped with ppl who just never really actually make a album.
Some of them might've even let the streets take em under.

K-Rock if you wanna consider him a member of Street Family has 2 solo albums...he's also been on Skinny Pimp's last album from 2004 and is going to be on that Prophet Posse 2 which is going to have most of the old members on it.

spv

Sicc OG
Feb 19, 2006
J.E.D.I. said:
Did Gangsta Blac's brother (Cool B, was on Life's A Bitch on the "Can it Be?" album) ever have an album?
He's also on the track Blaze Up Another One

No I haven't heard of him having a album...might've just been just a local release if he did..and maybe Gangsta Blac would've mentioned it in one of his cd booklets if his brother did put out a album...and in all of them nothing was said.

spv

Sicc OG
Feb 19, 2006
Ke-noe said:
Damn, who out of all those members are still with 3-6?
Almost none...LOL ...you got the 2 DJ's one Paul's brother Infamous and Juicy's brother Project Pat...crunchy black is the only one who has stayed around but crunchy black is so fucking wack at rapping he couldn't leave and ever do something by himself anyways...LOL..

DJ Paul
Juicy J
Lord Infamous
Crunchy Black