old school New Orleans .....reload

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 10, 2006
LOG - The Entrance - is like prelude to his new release called Zoo Orleans. The Entrance contains some old trax and some new ish plus some trax featuring LOG from other artists albumz like PNC, Stirgus and Jay Da Menace (bka J-Dawg from Black Menace)

Jul 19, 2005
well it says 504 on the cover and its with Sawed of from the ron gray cd its a tape only relese so and they be repping new orleans all over the songs

May 27, 2006
thanks lokee
must be a dope tape from what the tracklist says hehe

and 7th ward soulja first cd (when he called himself lil soulja) has fiiiiire tracks on it
production done by merril real roc who also produced on raw II survive and features cadillac from cmr
and about 7th ward dont forget ghetto bird & militant they rep it to the fullest

and untouchable211 i think its the same track but i have to check again now that you tellin

Mar 20, 2008
well thanx on that Joker P answer but let me revise the Pimp Dogg & 211 is that 211 - Hustlin Pays The Bills just an Compilation and did Raw II survive ever drop a second album plus who was in the that Raw II Survive group and how did MC Thick & Kilo G die cause i know Kilo-G got killed

plus are these rappers dead
Ceaser Of Tre-8's Smoke 1 Click
Mr. Bonuts
Pimp Dogg
Multiple Felons - Any of them cats
Lil Slim

let me know

Feb 13, 2008
did Raw II survive ever drop a second album plus who was in the that Raw II Survive group
Raw II Survive only released 1 tape. The main members were L.O.G., Swift who changed his name to Charlie Hanseen, Pimp Dogg & Tank who changed his name to Dumo and also is L.O.G.'s brother. Two other dudes on the cover was friends but don't rap. Daniel is on the hood with no shirt on. And West on the driver side.

May 27, 2006
Raw II Survive only released 1 tape. The main members were L.O.G., Swift who changed his name to Charlie Hanseen, Pimp Dogg & Tank who changed his name to Dumo and also is L.O.G.'s brother. Two other dudes on the cover was friends but don't rap. Daniel is on the hood with no shirt on. And West on the driver side.
greeat finally someone from the real nola is posting
much props pimp
got this question
u know sup with peaches records? do they still sell stuff? maybe under another name? that was the best shop of all times i guess haha