old school New Orleans .....reload

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 20, 2008
yo what ever happened to Joker P and does Silky Slim has a new album coming plus whatever happened to Pimp Dogg & 211 & is that Raw II Survive the only album out with those members and one more thing is Lokee on the front of that Disturbed Young Hustlaz album

Oct 15, 2004
yo what ever happened to Joker P and does Silky Slim has a new album coming plus whatever happened to Pimp Dogg & 211 & is that Raw II Survive the only album out with those members and one more thing is Lokee on the front of that Disturbed Young Hustlaz album
b.u.m. from disturbed young hustlaz also has a solo cd

Sep 19, 2006
yo what ever happened to Joker P and does Silky Slim has a new album coming
"joker is locked down right now and bottom will be on the sound track for the movie to live and die in the u s a"

- Silky Slim Da Head Bussa @ Myspace.

That's all I know. My homie chatted with Silky Slim through myspace and that's what Silky Slim told him.

And yeah.. I want see that Jr Mack's tape too. I talked with him on myspace and he told me that he can hook it up for me, but unfortunately he never contacted back.

Jul 19, 2005
Jr mack said that 2 me also and never replyed haha
do anyone know if Sawed Off got any solo releses ???? the dude who is feat on Ron Gray the bossman cd and was all over the L-Town Mob - Funky But Deadly tape

Jun 26, 2005
LOG told me they recorded a couple of albumz on UTC for Pimp Dogg, himself called Living Off Game, Lokee "Untouchable" (all production was by T-Bone), Fila Phil and some more but all masters were taked by ATF when they raided UTC office. LOG has some of unmastered songs on CD-Rs, he still has plans to release it. U can also hear some of his old trax on his newest The Entrance.
thanks a lot for the info Lokee. damn! i'd love to hear some of those old songs.

and i didn't even know L.O.G. had a new cd out, i'll have to check it out for the old songs.

thanks again

Jun 26, 2005
a lot of good info on here in the past couple days.

killha, where is the L-Town Mob from? i've never heard of em.

and Lambo, i never knew that about PMW dissin Juvenile on that song. i have the cd but never noticed it. or is it just on the single release?