Old Berner article

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
I remember when drought season first came out erybody was talkin about how wack Berner was lol I was the only one of my boys who didn't think he was garbage but funny enough now we all fuck with his music
siccness roasting made him stronger
God is great

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Instead of hating try promoting your music. see how it feels when you put yourself out there and everybodys hating. see if you can take it. then maybe youll have A LOT more respect for the game and wouldn't hate on a peer. Theres rules to the game u need to abide, if you want to get anywhere. Otherwise stay an anonymous nobody and carry on
lmao, when I put myself out there and actually do my job. I have non spanish speaking people loving my shit at shows. I do my gangster music at shows and I get the thugs and the nerds nodding their head. I see what my music does and how it gets treated, for all its worth I even had equipto and rapping 4tay tell me my shit was dope after a show. Im just a lazy mothafucka who doesn't like doing shows. I had 10 shows in the first month of last year. Any of my homies can vouch that. Had more shows last year than you have your whole career of paying mothafuckas to work with you. Opened up shows, been on the radio, done live interviews. made a comp with 27 artists when I was 16. still cool as fuck with all the ones who still rapping. I show respect where its needed. You just need fake respect for that fake music you put out. You're a Lil B, a fucking soldier Boy, a Crazy Locs , a flame , you get treated like it BOY.

Last edited:
Dec 10, 2003
He has improved by a country mile over the years, don't hate
Lmao another poster proving they don't know shit lol!

Maybe it's just me but if I don't like a song or musician/rapper they'll will never grow on me or I'll never slowly get into there music the more popular they get,I keep it real since day one and Berber was never a good rapper never will be even with the Taylor gang writers he still sucks!lmao
I've always felt a good artis will always be good even when they make a song your not feeling!but a artist you've never liked or you felt sucks will rarely grow on to you unless your a follower and not a leader!all the fame money best weed doesn't make you talented just blinds people!all they see is the fame and money 😂 And I still think the creator of the cookies strain deserve credit not bern they came up and made that fire strain and seems like they get no recognition for it and that type of shit bothers me lol!
They should be the ones cashing in on that name brand just my 2 cents!and if not hopefully bern cashes them out lol!

Dec 10, 2003
So ya all you that didn't like my beats I expect for you to always say I suck even if I get lucky and make a hit record with a established artist lol!dont ever change up fame money weeed shouldn't cloud your mind and make you forget I use to suck lol!
Lol

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Instead of hating try promoting your music. see how it feels when you put yourself out there and everybodys hating. see if you can take it. then maybe youll have A LOT more respect for the game and wouldn't hate on a peer. Theres rules to the game u need to abide, if you want to get anywhere. Otherwise stay an anonymous nobody and carry on
Ol smiley leave me alone ass nigga

Jun 21, 2016
Lmao another poster proving they don't know shit lol!

Maybe it's just me but if I don't like a song or musician/rapper they'll will never grow on me or I'll never slowly get into there music the more popular they get,I keep it real since day one and Berber was never a good rapper never will be even with the Taylor gang writers he still sucks!lmao
I've always felt a good artis will always be good even when they make a song your not feeling!but a artist you've never liked or you felt sucks will rarely grow on to you unless your a follower and not a leader!all the fame money best weed doesn't make you talented just blinds people!all they see is the fame and money 😂 And I still think the creator of the cookies strain deserve credit not bern they came up and made that fire strain and seems like they get no recognition for it and that type of shit bothers me lol!
They should be the ones cashing in on that name brand just my 2 cents!and if not hopefully bern cashes them out lol!
So ya all you that didn't like my beats I expect for you to always say I suck even if I get lucky and make a hit record with a established artist lol!dont ever change up fame money weeed shouldn't cloud your mind and make you forget I use to suck lol!
Lol
what the fuck are you blabbering on about you fuckstick