Old Berner article

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
lmao, when I put myself out there and actually do my job. I have non spanish speaking people loving my shit at shows. I do my gangster music at shows and I get the thugs and the nerds nodding their head. I see what my music does and how it gets treated, for all its worth I even had equipto and rapping 4tay tell me my shit was dope after a show. Im just a lazy mothafucka who doesn't like doing shows. I had 10 shows in the first month of last year. Any of my homies can vouch that. Had more shows last year than you have your whole career of paying mothafuckas to work with you. Opened up shows, been on the radio, done live interviews. made a comp with 27 artists when I was 16. still cool as fuck with all the ones who still rapping. I show respect where its needed. You just need fake respect for that fake music you put out. You're a Lil B, a fucking soldier Boy, a Crazy Locs , a flame , you get treated like it BOY.
God Bless you

Last edited:

Red Ryda 916

Lakota Sioux
Jun 12, 2004
South Sac/Wounded Knee
I'm really out here...
So you're "really out here"?

Never heard of you outside of this site. I wouldn't care if became the biggest star in the world, YOU DON'T MAKE GOOD MUSIC! wit yo tin eared ass.

This song is a prime example of the bullshit, kids bop style shit you think passes for "hits"

By the way there is more back story to how the recording of "Ball like 23" came about. Hopefully this will make you guys appreciate the song more.

The back story about the video is in the thread I posted here:

http://siccness.net/vb/f5/malki-means-king-23-ft-juey-starberry-music-video-391823.html

there is also a story behind the making of that song.

This song is the first song Me and Juey recorded for my mixtape "King Not The Burger King" originally I was making an album called "I shoulda Been On" and this was the first song. It was not called "Ball like 23" it was called "Ball Like Me". It had a different beat and the hook was slightly different, but the verses were pretty much the same. By the time I made "Feelin Like Mac Dre" the "Album" started turning into more a mixtape, and since people on siccness were hating and calling me Burger King I decided let me throw it back in their face on a song. Thats how I got the title "King Not The Burger King" I thank my haters for the motivation. Lol.

Anyway So with after recording more songs, the project ended up sounding different than my vision (and better) so I decided let me do a mixtape to generate some buzz instead of jump straight to an album. So I still had the song "Ball Like Me" but it wasn't hot enough imo to fit the mixtape. Everything I was doing (imo) was fire. Like all the songs were coming together so dopely I wasn't gonna settle for mediocre.

So then I heard this song:

this is a sample of a kelly rowland song that sampled kc and jojo all my life, which in turn is a sample of Paul Anka Hold Me 'Til the Mornin' Comes. But the way she flipped it is so dope to me. It just had like a smooth vibe to it. So I was like DAMN! I need this beat, I'll use this beat for Ball Like Me! That'll work!

So i tried to sample her song. This didn't work. I tried to chop the beginning of the melody and put my own drums to it but it sounded pretty bad. Lol. I couldn't chop it right. So I downloaded the "Midi" for "All My Life" by kc and jojo and tried to replay it and make a beat from that. But that didn't work either. Eventually I just replayed the melody of starrah's track by ear. But I changed it up enough to where you can't tell thats where I got the beat from. After that I changed the hook to "Ball Like 23" instead of "Ball Like Me" and added the little "Jumpman" section. Juey added and outro and we turned that song into something. You can also hear juey reference Starrahs song in his adlibs during his verse he says "rush it" (that was an inside joke us referencing her song)

But yeah It actually took a long time. My verse probably had 20-30 edits on it since I couldn't get the autotune to sound right (I'm not a singer). I had to record it through, about 8 times and take different sections of each take, and paste them together. Some words are actually 2 different takes blended into 1. But you can't tell in the record! it sounds like i did it in 1 take. Lol. Perfection. Thats what I strive for. I don't want to give away too many Secrets of the game its way more that goes on with my music than what meets the eye. I do this for real

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
you got 62 plays on your new single. Everything you saying dont make no sense. Your insta is not poppin. So really tell me what you doin? 10 shows? Open mics? lol I was doing those in 06 buddy. When I do a show its some big shit or i dont do it. Last show I did I performed because Mac Dre's mother asked me to rock. How you love dat.

Ive shown what I do. Yall see me on worldstar. I've never seen u on worldstar. Dropping songs with mistah fab. i gaurentee you couln't pay fab to work with you. He liked our shit thats why he fucked wit us. singin our shit.

u claim u do gangsta rap. but you aint no gangsta. you look like an internet nerd. I'm really out here never heard of you. but you heard of me. Honestly like I said. Put up or shut up. Try putting yourself out there and I gaurentee you will respect the game a lot more.
the difference between me and you is i don't front and act like I'm some big shot cuz of what I've sone. you riding mac dres dick tryna make a name. I could have signed with thizz 4 years ago and been "big" lmao but fuck all that shit I keep it real and the real respect me without me paying them unlike your ass. I just don't like how you act like you sic on the bars, but you say it yourself your nothing lyrical. I know I'd kill you on a beat and beat your stupid ass on the street. nobody is jealous of you wigger. ol ima come out in a dress to make it big ass mothafucka

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
I just turned 24. I work at facebook cooking shit up getting paid more than great. got a 2005 jaguar xjr with sexy leather seats sitting on black 20s. my city just doubled in the price for houses, I'm sitting on a shy million dollar pad. in the hood. smoking woods with ogs. the fuck you doing? other than taking pics with other fools cars and wearing fake jewlery making sorry ass music. lmao ol obeast elow

Dec 10, 2003
I just turned 24. I work at facebook cooking shit up getting paid more than great. got a 2005 jaguar xjr with sexy leather seats sitting on black 20s. my city just doubled in the price for houses, I'm sitting on a shy million dollar pad. in the hood. smoking woods with ogs. the fuck you doing? other than taking pics with other fools cars and wearing fake jewlery making sorry ass music. lmao ol obeast elow
Lol hey smiley since your always bringing me up!
You ever plan on doing a album with reckless your styles fit perfect together probably wouldn't even be able to tell who's who lmao!

Top it off you guys support homeboy rap to the fullest!

You can call the the album lets see
The 2 hardest northerners to touch northern soil!bam

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Lol hey smiley since your always bringing me up!
You ever plan on doing a album with reckless your styles fit perfect together probably wouldn't even be able to tell who's who lmao!

Top it off you guys support homeboy rap to the fullest!

You can call the the album lets see
The 2 hardest northerners to touch northern soil!bam

damn right and ima snatch your beats from YouTube and not give you props