Old Berner article

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Great. Get your money and do your thing. But maybe rap about it because nobody can tell with those bummy ass pictures you posted on ig. or those low quality songs you are recording. step it up

What am I doing? Getting respect from Legends in the game? lol. I mean what more do I got to say than that? I got a name your a no name. This is rap. get it together. Have a nice day.

Video dropping later today / early morning tomorrow. Don't check for me unless u got a check for me.

i try. i can't help i draw a lot of attention
lmao ol if you don't post about it or got tons of ghost followers you ain't doing anything ass fuck social media nigga I'm with it in real life

ay this the last post ima make because smiley650 i don't want to hate on you or what you doing. feel free to say whatever u got to say about my music because I dont want to be that person that says anything about the next man. I apologize if i said anything negative about your music because I don't mean that. I want to see everyone win. Just make sure you do it right. Keep your music pure and go for it. God is so good. He showed me tonight I thank you Jesus Christ. Amen

I know I will be successful so I don't want to get caught up in negativety going back and forth the next man. especially if we do the same thing. Regardless of what they say about me I don't want to be the one putting anyone down. Because Ive been at the bottom for years, I know what its like. This game can be very frustrating. But I just had a breakthrough tonight. It put everything in perspective for me. I thank God for that, he showed me whats important and whats not. Whats important is the Blessings from God and knowing his way is MUCH better than any path I thought of on my own. Once you see what God see's everything makes sense. Thank God for making me a better person and who I am today. Yes success is coming but I dont' want to deter anyone from that. If i can get it. So can you. The only reason I am a somebody is because I work hard and keep God first. I have also been chosen for this, it is meant for me. But if you find this is meant for you, you can become successful as well. Just put your mind to it and your heart into it. You will see over the years who I become and realize what I am saying now later on. I wish you all good luck pray to God it can happen. thank you Jesus

Feb 19, 2015
lmao, when I put myself out there and actually do my job. I have non spanish speaking people loving my shit at shows. I do my gangster music at shows and I get the thugs and the nerds nodding their head. I see what my music does and how it gets treated, for all its worth I even had equipto and rapping 4tay tell me my shit was dope after a show. Im just a lazy mothafucka who doesn't like doing shows. I had 10 shows in the first month of last year. Any of my homies can vouch that. Had more shows last year than you have your whole career of paying mothafuckas to work with you. Opened up shows, been on the radio, done live interviews. made a comp with 27 artists when I was 16. still cool as fuck with all the ones who still rapping. I show respect where its needed. You just need fake respect for that fake music you put out. You're a Lil B, a fucking soldier Boy, a Crazy Locs , a flame , you get treated like it BOY.
God is great

Last edited:
Dec 10, 2003
Please stop ruining every thread
Lmao
Please

Trolling at its finest!funny how when it's the rappers doing the trolling now it's a problem this site lives off of trolling that's all that goes on here and thread jacking or thread delrailing or fans arguing till it gets personal,we're all here for one thing music and that can't even unite us lol!damn the hate is deep:dead:

This site is awesome!

Aug 17, 2002
My bad...back to bern though. I ain't checked out any of his shit for a minute. Is he still signed to taylor gang?
I have not heard him say anything about taylor around in a minute but I'm assuming he's still good with wiz.

Taylor seems like a broad group generalization, kinda like how regime is/was

Aug 17, 2002
Man if he wasn't that refined as a rapper originally then it's probably more tough when you got all these businesses. Seems like a lot of the newer rap is about promoting all his other brands. I remember one of the first Berner and b real songs...but reals lyrics were like a commercial for his delivery service lol