Oklahoma vs. Fresno State

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2003
Most of you by now know that my Bulldogs are going up against a great opponent, maybe the best they have yet to face. The Bulldogs have fallen short in many successful seasons because of the poor quality of schedule strength. Pat Hill has been working HARD in the offseason to get some big name colleges to play them. They paid Wisconsin a hefty sum two years ago just to get them to come into our home town. Needless to say, his hard work has paid off with games against Tennessee, Oregon State, and Oklahoma to crack off the season.

The Bulldogs starting quaterback, Paul Pinegar, is supposed to remain OUT with a torn chest muscle, and with their second string quaterback (Grady) suffering from an injury as well, they might be looking towards freshman Tommy Barrington to lead the team. Paired up with Bernard Berrian and Marque Davis on the outside, with Rodney Davis (broke the FSU rushing record last season) behind him, I believe anything is possible. It's now or never for Fresno State.

Let out all your hatred for the Bulldogs, take your shots, do what you must. If your a fan, show some love...

For the FUN of it, I want everyone to predict the final score of this game. To assure that you give an honest reply, if you correctly predict the final score, I will purchase any ONE cd of your choice from the sicc shop. It's a long shot, but what do you have to lose?

Las Vegas Strip
Oklahoma 28.5 Fresno State

OKLAHOMA vs. FRESNO STATE
Saturday, Spetember 13. 12:30pm @ Oklahoma

May 24, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Im a die hard Bulldog fan, Im hella biased with predictions because the DOgs can play with anybody when there on, but that CD offer looks good and I got to be realistic, 38-31 Oklahoma wins..........damn thats hard to do, I think 28 point spread is overduing it, It would be a really good game to bet on, Crazy how that. Tennesee was favored by 21 and all because there coach made that stupid ass descision to go for it on fourth down with a big lead a lotta of people lost a shit load of money, Grady is a bit hurt but Last night on KSEE 24 he was interviewed and said hes ready to play, and if u know the Dogs u know Benard Berrian can do some amazing things by himself, but He will need a lot of help, Oklahoma is #1 for a reason

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Aight here is my score:

Oklahoma 27
Fresno St. 10

I will tell u which cd I want after the game!! GOT EM!!!

Mar 18, 2003
I was wondering when v tec was going to show up, nice to see some more bulldog fans up in here. This is our big chance, it's crunch time.