Oklahoma vs. Fresno State

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Damn and I gave Fresno and nitro's boy Berrian the benefit of the doubt by sayin it was gonna be 27-10!!!!! Hahahaha!! Those hoes are gettin smoked!! GOT EM!!!!

May 24, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Without Starting Quarterback, shouldnt even count, if Pinegar was healthy it would have been a great game, but we lost so fk it, We will win the WAC and get to a bowl easy when he comes back, by the way, Oklahoma is really fucking good, im suprised we won the second half in such a demonstritive way, I think USC will win the National Championship, they smoov as wata

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
PlanetZeroPat said:
im suprised we won the second half in such a demonstritive way
21 of those points came against the 2nd string defense for the most part. Also lol@ "won the second half". They still lost the game.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Wow dogg u stupid!! "They won the 2nd half!! I dint know u get wins for halfs!! Hahahaah!! Fresno got stomped period!!! They didnt win shit nor came close to winnin shit!!! Hahaha!! Nice try though!!! GOT EM!!!

Mar 18, 2003
Their starting quaterback, Paul Pinegar, who makes Grady look like nothing, didn't even play. He had a successful season last year when he took over Grady's starting position, and lead the team to a bowl victory over Georgia Tech. He tore a muscle in his chest before the season started, and hasn't played a game yet. I wish we could have watched him play in this game, he is so much better.

Not only that but our starting runningback, Rodney Davis, was injured durring his first run in this game, and never returned.

I think if we had both of them healthy for this game, it would have been more interesting. However, I don't believe it would be enough to beat this team, at Oklahoma, not even close. This team beat the shit out of us for almost the entire game. Berrian, other then his touchdown catch, did very little. There is no way we could have beat this team today, healthy or not.

Both players, AT FRESNO, thats another story. ;)

Hats off to the sooners.

52-28
:dead: