Oklahoma vs Baylor and Oregon vs Stanford

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Good, can't stand duck fans... they the worst in the workplace too. If Stanford wins it at least they will all stfu next week

J @jessie you know football so tough and the ducks could beat Bama? downgrade Madden don't make yu an expert breh can't even beat Stanford lmao

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
stanford beating oregon, doesn't mean alabama would beat oregon. if you actually believe that's what it means, then you don't know shit about football. utah beat stanford, so you're saying that utah is guaranteed to beat oregon. let's bet $500 on that game!

Jan 18, 2006
Cant believe Stanford lost to Utah. I think Stanford just has Oregons number right now. Another year most likely of no Pac 12 team in the BCS championship. Maybe next year when theres a little better of a chance to make it.

Last edited:
May 9, 2002
No thats not what I'm saying Gus.
No, but its the same logic you are trying to imply. Youre extremely transparent.

Any given Saturday (in this case, Thursday). Huskies nearly beat Stanford with the same style offense that Oregon runs. And yet, the team we emulate, is getting stonewalled by the same team in the same place. Stanford destroyed ASU, we got destroyed by ASU. Oregon is gettins ASU'd by Stanford tonight.

The transitive property does not work in football, no matter how hard people try to force it.

Props: corinthian
May 9, 2002
How is Stanford "not that good"?
Hogan is very average. They have excellent line play on both sides. Secondary is nothing special. This team lost to Utah. They struggled against Army. I believe Stanford is good, but i dont feel that they are top 5 good. Again, Huskies should have won against them...but we made just enough mistakes to lose it.

Im not sold that Stanford will beat USC...that will be a fun matchup.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
No, but its the same logic you are trying to imply. Youre extremely transparent.

Any given Saturday (in this case, Thursday). Huskies nearly beat Stanford with the same style offense that Oregon runs. And yet, the team we emulate, is getting stonewalled by the same team in the same place. Stanford destroyed ASU, we got destroyed by ASU. Oregon is gettins ASU'd by Stanford tonight.

The transitive property does not work in football, no matter how hard people try to force it.
Nope. What I'm sayin is neither Stanford nor Oregon are on the same level as Bama right now, nothing transitive about that. Nice try Gus

May 9, 2002
Stanford has a great run game. One of the most dangerous cats out there in Ty Montgomery. Swarming d. Great open field tackling, which is why I think they match up so well with the.ducks.
They have the beat overall front 7 in the nation outside of maybe LSU or Alabama. Shane Skov is the next beast LB in the NFL. Kids is just a boss out there.

Funny thing is, most of the DL were small time recruits. Gardner was an unranked 2* out of HS. Trent Murphy? 3* DE, ranked 87th in the nation. Mauro also a 3* DE out of HS. Thats incredible return on 3 very average players.

Props: FerrerSF