OK IM GOOD...I SHOULDVE NEVER CAME BACC

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
C bo killa tay brotha lynch young droop tech n9ne just a few that won't be back cuz weirdos
There's also artists like mitchy slick who would interact and never had an issue,.because they didn't act tarded.

If you are an artist and are looking for praise from yes-men then there are plenty of other sites that you can go.

The best part of this site (and can actually be a huge value to an artist) is the brutal honesty.
You fuck up or fall off your game and your gona hear it. you may not like it but its on you, especially concerning how you use it.

Nov 18, 2010
There's also artists like mitchy slick who would interact and never had an issue,.because they didn't act tarded.

If you are an artist and are looking for praise from yes-men then there are plenty of other sites that you can go.

The best part of this site (and can actually be a huge value to an artist) is the brutal honesty.
You fuck up or fall off your game and your gona hear it. you may not like it but its on you, especially concerning how you use it.
that plus all the rappers he mentioned besides cbo suck

Props: reo and reo

Stealth

May 8, 2002
1. Who are you?
2. Why are you sad?
3. Why have you wasted my time?
4. Why did you post on here crying for attention if you don't wanna be friends?

May 27, 2006
yup fuck it.

leave this site to the delusional funny money hustlin culture vulture clown. he has nothing else and the bitch in him be eating him alive & he too dumb to stop it because he cant get dat fake out his blood.

besides the siccness in all my life i have never met a single person listening to rap not saying killa tay is 2 dope.

and besides the siccness in all my life i have never met a single person dat even knew who the frustrated wannabe with the white girl voice was.

a message board is what matches his career. just leave him stuck here and dont waste your time with this fake shit.