OFFICIAL X-RAIDED THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Crazy that X admitted to shooting in the interview.

I thought for the longest he stood by being there but not shooting. I guess he is saying he fired, but his shot didn't hit her.

X was part of a group that took the life of a mother - and aint no way around that. I am not God so I am not here to judge anyone. It does sound like he is speaking from a perspective of reality, and being honest with his own self.

I have enjoyed all 4 parts. I hope there are some others to come. X has such an incredible story, and a lot of it is tied to legendary Sac rap.

Sep 3, 2002
If I remember right, one of the other shooters already claimed responsibility for the killing, and in the same statement said that X-Raided's shot went through a wall. I believe X-Raided's only confirming the testimony that's already public knowledge. I may be wrong.

This was the longest part of the interview so far, and you can hear X-Raided being more forthcoming. I thought the statement "I have no indictment for Bloods and Crips" was honest. I think there's a good debate to be had there.

I get the sense that Vlad intends for this interview to be a cautionary tale for the youth, and thats fine, I just hope that this interview is 10 parts long so there might be some word about the man's continued rap career despite being imprisoned for life.

Apr 25, 2002
Shit X will probably be mid 40s - maybe even older - by the time he gets out. I have no visions of him getting out and trying to make it as a rapper. If it happens that cool and I will support it - just see it as unlikely.

My hope is that he is able to get involved in the industry in some way/shape/form and help some of these younger artists out and be more of a guiding influence. Shit, maybe help guys like Bleezo, Sav Sicc, etc who clearly have been stalled on their careers.

Hell yes this is great news. I didn't think he would get out either because he did get 31-years to life so I thought he would be very old by the time he was released. I am sure there will be a lot of great music coming in the next few years. Let the games begin, The Sac King is coming home to reclaim his throne. Hoody Hoo!!