OFFICIAL X-RAIDED THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
I respect the movement first and foremost.

With that said...

To ME...

Raided is a lyrical surgeon...

Doctor: "Scapel"

So, I hate it when I hear him spittin off beat....but I KNOW he's really not.

I just WISH that the technology was in place to copensate for that....cause that shit fucks me up.

It's not every track tho....

When I'm not so tired I will post up comparisons and ask questions.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
united states is international? also, what package deals?

also also, i should have just messaged you but i figured others would like to know as well.

Filthy_Rich

My fit cost a rack
Oct 22, 2003
www.officialxraided.com
WEST COAST RAPPER X-RAIDED SHINES LIGHT ON YOUNG LADY’S BATTLE WITH HODGKIN’S

I’ve been incarcerated at High Desert State Prison in Susanville, California, since November of 2010. I’ve met a number of decent men from then to now who are working toward improving their lives and finding redemption.

Chris C. Menefee was a member of the Crips before he turned his life around and stopped participating in gang activity. I consider him a friend and someone I can relate to as I implement some of the the sam changes in my life that he’s implementing in his.

Chris recently approached me and asked for my help in bringing attention to the story of Hannah Reed, a young lady who was diagnosed with cancer and is being treated at St. Jude Children’s Hospital in Memphis, Tennessee. I told him that I would be more than happy to help.

He wrote the following letter to me the next day:

“X,

Top of the morning to you. This stuff with St. Jude Children’s Hospital is very important to me.

Hannah is family. Her uncle, Ray, was transferred from Federal to State prison in 2009. We’ve known each other for three and lived together for one year. We were close long before we moved in a cell together, but we became brothers afterward. His family adopted me. His mom, Christine, is my mom in every sense of the word. I love her as much. Christine’s husband, Marion, Ray’d dad, succumbed to cancer in 2013. Ray has four siblings: two brothers named Brownie and Gene; and two sisters named Angel and Tania, who is Hannah’s mom.

Ray and I come from completely different backgrounds, yet we became the best of friends in an environment that frowns upon building these types of bonds between different races. It never mattered to me that he is white and it has never mattered to his family that I’m black. Meeting Ray and his family has been a real blessing. I can’t express enough what this family means to me and the impact that they’ve had on my life.

I’ve been thinking about this all night. I personally believe we could do something remarkable for Hannah using your resources because of the exposure that you already have and the people that you have in place. So I humbly as, may we run this through your folks?

X, I can’t possibly convey how much this means to me. Get back to me when you can.

With respect,

Chris.”

After reading this letter and having to deal with a few more days of persistent urging, we say down and put together the following story in hopes that we can shed light on Hannah’s situation and provide some much needed support for she and her family. We encourage you to pass the story along and make any noise and take any positive measure that you may be inspired to in order to help Hannah in her time of need.

Sincerely,

Anerae “X-Raided” Brown

Help Hannah Reed Stand Up To Cancer | Medical Expenses - YouCaring.com