OFFICIAL TITANS OFFSEASON THREAD...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 9, 2006
youre an EDIOT......i made the thread to make fun of you cause youre like the only titan fan in here yet make 20 titan threads a day and respond to your own posts..........i wont make a charger thread cause even though there is a handful in here, there just isnt enough to start making all kinds of threads............why you so mad anyway, still cant get over last seasons losses huh??
last years loss is irrelavent...

good job of "making fun" of me...

your team got raped a day after you made this...you fail :hurt:

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
i bet you titans dont blow a season by losing thier last game and missing the playoffs cuz of it....only then will the titans be as shitty as the cowboys :hurt:
bwahaha you made it to the playoffs and act like the titans are the greatest team ever then get all butt hurt when people clown you the cowboys are a better franchise then the titans cowboys take a shit on the titans

Aug 9, 2006
bwahaha you made it to the playoffs and act like the titans are the greatest team ever then get all butt hurt when people clown you the cowboys are a better franchise then the titans cowboys take a shit on the titans
greatest team ever huh?

never said that

but as ive said before...which is REALITY....titans>cowboys....chew on it long and hard untill week 1 of next season.....because thats just how it is :hurt::hurt::hurt::hurt::hurt::hurt::hurt::hurt::hurt::hurt::hurt::hurt:

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
greatest team ever huh?

never said that

but as ive said before...which is REALITY....titans>cowboys....chew on it long and hard untill week 1 of next season.....because thats just how it is :hurt::hurt::hurt::hurt::hurt::hurt::hurt::hurt::hurt::hurt::hurt::hurt:
the thing you dont get is you didnt even win one playoff game you are in the same boat as dallas titans watched the playoffs so you might have had a better record for one year, but we still shit on the oilers/titans franchise so chew on it til the titans actually do something:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

Aug 9, 2006
every other apsect?

cowboys havnt won one since you couldnt "buy" one anymore...

Jerry Jones brings the "talent" but it hasnt done shit

coach fisher is a way better coach then wade phillips, and theres A LOT of players on the titans that the cowboys would want in place of some of thier scrubs..

cowboys fans been talking shit for years on this board for the niners and raiders havnt gone to the playoffs..KNOWING damn well they havnt done shit in more then a decaded but MAKE IT..now when thier scrub team doesnt make it...somehow it doesnt count?

lol i see how that works

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
every other apsect?

cowboys havnt won one since you couldnt "buy" one anymore...

Jerry Jones brings the "talent" but it hasnt done shit

coach fisher is a way better coach then wade phillips, and theres A LOT of players on the titans that the cowboys would want in place of some of thier scrubs..

cowboys fans been talking shit for years on this board for the niners and raiders havnt gone to the playoffs..KNOWING damn well they havnt done shit in more then a decaded but MAKE IT..now when thier scrub team doesnt make it...somehow it doesnt count?

lol i see how that works

besides the titans makin it to the super bowl in 2001 or when ever it was what have they done? nothin yeah fisher is a better coach then wade wade is a soft piece of shit who cant control his players and lets them run over him. All i have heard from whiner fans and raider fans is makin the playoffs doesnt matter cause we havent won a playoff game since 1996 the titans franchise has nothin to show for the 13-3 record this year. If collins doesnt comeback the titans wont make the playoffs VY is garbage and the fans will shit on him and he will most likely finish what he couldnt do last year and thats murk himself

Jul 8, 2007
moorecock, seriously, the titans had a better season then tho boys' but the boys would smack that ass. we did it with bledsoe and julius jones. u guys havent won anything, so comparing franchises is pointless, last time we played u we smashed on u guys. so who really has the edge? .....yeah, the boys do. congrats on doing nothing with your record and first round bye, u guys deserved it.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
hahah yall still clownin mooreidiotlesscock's ass!! Thats funny how he keeps sayin the Titans are better than the Boys when they aint played this year and the year is over!! If we play them next year we will see. But the Titans are chokeoligist and bit the bullet at the crib with promise!! I seen it comin a mile away and called that from day 1!! Thats why Im clowning!! Playoff win>Titans!!! Bwhahahhahaahahhah!! Got Em!!

Aug 9, 2006
reality....

titans>cowboys....

it doesnt matter how much you want to deny it....

like i said...when the cowboys make the playoffs and do nothing its a big deal and the fans can talk shit.....but when the boys miss 'em...it doesnt count...

girly man fans lol

Aug 9, 2006
no, i meant......czar, fresh and 707 can come in here talking shit about the 9ers and raiders for how "garbage" they are for not making the playoffs (because we all know the cowboys havnt done SHIT in the playoffs)....

but when the cowboys miss em it doesnt count by default...

they bite off more then they can chew....and act like its no big deal when they get called out for it...sissys lol

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
no, i meant......czar, fresh and 707 can come in here talking shit about the 9ers and raiders for how "garbage" they are for not making the playoffs (because we all know the cowboys havnt done SHIT in the playoffs)....

but when the cowboys miss em it doesnt count by default...

they bite off more then they can chew....and act like its no big deal when they get called out for it...sissys lol
put the glass dick down who said when the cowboys miss the playoffs it doesnt count even when we do make the playoffs all the whiners and raider fans still say dallas is garbage. The team you called the best in the NFL didnt do shit but get eliminated in the first playoff game they played all that was coming out your mouth was titans are the best team in the nfl when other people were naming other teams better then the titans you would say no the titans are the best in the nfl period

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Dog u can keep puttin your Titans>Cowboys shit all u want to. It dont mean nuthin to me cause its irrelevant!! We both at home and yall blew a big opportunity!! 2ndly dont try to instigate and bring in niners/raiders fans to help u out!! Mufuckaz aint dumb in seeing what u try to do!! If u cant take the heat get the fuck out potna!! Like I said your squad is a joke, yall aint never won shit in your entirety and never will!! How about this...........franchises and rings.................Cowboys/Niners/Raiders>>>>Titans!!! Bwhahahaahahahahhahah!! Got Em!!!