OFFICIAL TITANS OFFSEASON THREAD...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 9, 2006
thats two years running yall are making my teams threads...

yall are real disturbed im around here huh?

dont worry i WONT be the one making the chargers offseason thread after they blow where ever they go...

Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
thats two years running yall are making my teams threads...

yall are real disturbed im around here huh?

dont worry i WONT be the one making the chargers offseason thread after they blow where ever they go...
it dont matter, what you fail to realize is that i dont come in here making stupid ass statements like you....thats why people are on your ass......if we lose we lose, but again look at the dumb ass statements you make

Aug 9, 2006
it dont matter, what you fail to realize is that i dont come in here making stupid ass statements like you....thats why people are on your ass......if we lose we lose, but again look at the dumb ass statements you make
whats the dumb ass statements...ive made fair judgement in ALL my post...i never said the titans would win or even make the SB....

when i said the titans were the best team in the nfl...its because THAT week or strech of weeks they were....and no one can deny that...

mines well just change the name of this thread and make it the official charger offseason thread...because the chargers season just got deaded on a cold winter night in pittsburg....

i wonder how many charger fans are going to get thier own threads LOL....

May 17, 2002
Titans need to retool after the loss, thats for sure. McCariens gotta go. I almost think maybe there could be a better Smash, to Johnson's Dash, than Lendale. Gotta resign Haynesworth, if possible. Also, either resign Collins or give the reigns to Vince 100%.

As for the draft, I think the Titans need a playmaker, like Maclin, from Missouri Tigers. You see how Johnson changed the whole scheme of the titans offense. We need a receiver like that, to go along with Johnson.

Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
whats the dumb ass statements...ive made fair judgement in ALL my post...i never said the titans would win or even make the SB....

when i said the titans were the best team in the nfl...its because THAT week or strech of weeks they were....and no one can deny that...

mines well just change the name of this thread and make it the official charger offseason thread...because the chargers season just got deaded on a cold winter night in pittsburg....

i wonder how many charger fans are going to get thier own threads LOL....
wow, fair judgements, wow....ridiculous is more like it. you made wild statements and dont deny it....and quit trying to go back to the chargers....the team you called the worst in the post season still won one....and the titans welll..........they did the same thing they did last season when we put them out their misery....

Aug 9, 2006
wow, fair judgements, wow....ridiculous is more like it. you made wild statements and dont deny it....and quit trying to go back to the chargers....the team you called the worst in the post season still won one....and the titans welll..........they did the same thing they did last season when we put them out their misery....
they both got ended in the same weekend...

i still stand by my statement that the chargers were the worst team in the playoffs....

wheres the chargers offseason thread at?????????

Apr 25, 2002
Gotta resign Haynesworth, if possible.
ESPN's Chris Mortensen doesn't believe that impending free agent Albert Haynesworth will re-sign with the Titans this offseason.
Haynesworth appears headed for the free agent market at age 27. He's played his best football in two contract years, which will make him a sizable risk. However, for as dominant as Haynesworth is he'll be worth the $15-18 million a year he gets in a long-term contract as long as he's playing hard.
http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_main.aspx?sport=NFL&id=2636

LOL @ $15-18 million a year. That's fuckin ridiculous.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Any way we can merge these?

I'm as sick of reading Titans threads as anyone else, but this sure as fuck isn't solving the problem.

Aug 9, 2006
haynesworth will probally the be highest paid player ever....unlike DHall and Nate Clements hes ALMOST worth it....

haynes can beast WHEN on the field...and after seeing what he did in the ravens game you CANT count on him doing that REGULARLY...

we have the best depth on the d-line in all of football.....losing haynesowrth wouldnt be as much of a loss...we could actually get BETTER...

id rather sign vickerson long term and bring in A LOT of talent on the offense side of the ball.....we need major changes at WR/TE...bo scaife is serviceable but might be on his way out....no one but Gage has shown promise at WR

Apr 25, 2002
No non-skill position player is worth being the highest paid player ever.

Skill position, yes. Non-skill position for $18 million a year? Fuck that. You can sign 3 quality players for that amount and get way more help that way than signing one DT.

Aug 9, 2006
when your as dominant as hanyes has been in two contract years i say pay him as you please....

he was considered a "bust" untill his first contract year where he exploded on the scene..i see a highly unmotivated, lazy player on the field every sunday...it sucks that hes arugeably the best player on the team and most likely on his way out....oh well...

tony brown can be the big boy now....vickerson will plug in nicely and jason jones is a athletic beast for his DT size...

Washburn is the best d-line coach in the leauge...i put complete faith in him and fisher to keep our d-line strong

Jun 1, 2002
No non-skill position player is worth being the highest paid player ever.

Skill position, yes. Non-skill position for $18 million a year? Fuck that. You can sign 3 quality players for that amount and get way more help that way than signing one DT.
I DON'T KNOW BRO. HAYNESWORTH CREATES SO MUCH DISRUPTION ON THAT LINE, HE JUST MIGHT BE WORTH IT. HE MIGHT HAVE BEEN THE SINGLE BIGGEST REASON THE TITANS MADE IT AS FAR AS THEY DID. HE FREED THE REST OF THE D UP TO MAKE PLAY AFTER PLAY.

AND I DISAGREE THAT DT IS NOT A "SKILL" POSITION. I KNOW IT'S NOT TECHNICALLY CONSIDERED ONE BUT AN ELITE DT CAN GET YOU INTO THE PLAYOFFS YEAR AFTER YEAR..

Apr 25, 2002
I DON'T KNOW BRO. HAYNESWORTH CREATES SO MUCH DISRUPTION ON THAT LINE, HE JUST MIGHT BE WORTH IT. HE MIGHT HAVE BEEN THE SINGLE BIGGEST REASON THE TITANS MADE IT AS FAR AS THEY DID. HE FREED THE REST OF THE D UP TO MAKE PLAY AFTER PLAY.

AND I DISAGREE THAT DT IS NOT A "SKILL" POSITION. I KNOW IT'S NOT TECHNICALLY CONSIDERED ONE BUT AN ELITE DT CAN GET YOU INTO THE PLAYOFFS YEAR AFTER YEAR..
I do agree a dominant DT can be worth a hell of a lot, but like I said, for a price like that you can get 3 great players who will probably help the team more than a single man can. That's just too much money for one man. I can understand if there was an elite QB making that kind of money, but not a DT.

MooreBlock brought up Nate Clements.. While Nate is making a lot more than he should be, he is not making anything close to $15-18 million per year. Like I said I can only imagine a great QB making that type of money.

Dec 2, 2006
the line of scrimmage is where games are won and lost.

i agree with you.