OFFICIAL Misery Loves Kompany: MLK Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 2, 2005
timdown said:
-ER is better for sure, but this is just a different sound, i like it.....
-i think this really shows how amazing BIG KRIZZ KALIKO is
-the paseo is horrible.. i dont care what anyone says i thought that song was going to be amazing i havent been disappointed like this in a while
-that box is amazing
how can u say the paseo is horrible? that song is amazing...

Jan 2, 2006
Tech4Life said:
how can u say the paseo is horrible? that song is amazing...
My guess would be he probably does not live in a lower-class neighborhood where shit can get crazy, especially at night, and/or has never had any real struggles in his life.

Jan 2, 2006
timdown said:
good to see you can figure out peoples lives based on whether they like a song or not
That and if a person has a MySpace. It's always good to do some research before you talk about something. It just helps add some confirmation. People like P.A.S.E.O. because they can relate. Since you didn't say I was wrong, I can assume I was right. You have no relation to it.

Soe

Sicc OG
May 19, 2007
www.myspace.com
Yes. But it also means walk or long walk in spanish and i think Portuguese I'm not sure. I was just stating that because it could possibly add more meaning to the song.

Aug 31, 2005
alright after about 20 listens ive formed some opinions

love
midwest choppers

fan or foe
girl crazy
i can feel it [philsta's verse is great as well as agginy and tech]
you dont want it [love tech's verse and prozak came pretty good, was shocked]
paseo [im not from kc but i got the song and love it]

misery
sex out south
that box
gangsta chap
2 piece
big scoob
message to thge black man

will skip
get ya head right
yeah we can

overall not as good as ER but less tracks that i find skippable, paseo is the shit, im not from kc and never been there but it seems like one of the realest "rep your city" songs ive heard

btw did you have to be from la to get "to live in die in la" ?

dumbasses

Nov 4, 2005
I thought Get Ya Head Right sounded pretty damn fire, the bass is great in it too! That song i think would make a great frickin video if they could do some censorship or remake the song with less sexual content.. that would catch the mainstream crowd i think, its fuckin catchy

Soe

Sicc OG
May 19, 2007
www.myspace.com
Amerikilla said:
well yeah im sure thats what tech meant.
but espanol paseo means like...away or gone...
Yo i speak spanish and if you say it in spanish in a certain way or sentence it may mean that but if you just say paseo it means walk.

Dec 14, 2005
The cd is the shit...only songs I can skip are Get ya head right and Yeah ya can...but I can bump the first verses...

The Paseo is the fucking shit...so deep...

Message to the Black Man is one of my favs in a long time...love the way he attacked that beat

I like Misery for Techs amazing verse, and also Yuks...didnt like the Journalist...

man i just realized I love all the songs except the two i metioned before...

MLK is a great album...I love the sound of it, it has a great vibe and the flow of the cd is very good...

Its gunna sell a lot...cuz its getting a lot of street promotion...at least out here in the east...