OFFICIAL Misery Loves Kompany: MLK Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 23, 2002
www.wannabattle.com
Tech N9ne Collabos: Misery Loves Kompany (MLK) has been officially released as of today.

FIRST IMPRESSIONS:
I've got to say... and I'm sure many will agree... I am glad to have some new Tech N9ne gold toof gangsta shit!

The crew must've been watching Chapelle's Show... Can I hollahollahollahollaholla! AHAHA

Its real good to see Yuk on a "Tech" album! And Big Scoob and Agginy and The Philsta! Agginy... Philsta? WTF. FINALLY.

Krizz really shines on this album! Especially in the SONG I REWIND MOST, 2 Piece.

Gangsta Shap and Sex Out South have some ill bass... watch your speakers...

And finally... I wish "I Want You For Myself" could've made it...

Nov 14, 2003
DaSlacker said:
looking forward to these 2 on the actual CD and not the downloaded MP3 sampler. i was surprised after listening to gangsta shap on my comp, then going into my car to listen to it. had to turn the subs down after the first bass note on it.

Oct 18, 2006
I'm probably one of the few who has only heard the sampler none of the leaked shit, so I'm pumped as fuck to go grab that shit tomorrow and throw it in my ride.

Nov 17, 2006
i haven't listened to it yet either except for a few tracks, Midwest Choppers, Gangsta Shap, Big Scoob and Girl Crazy. i wanted to mkae it more exciting when i buy it.

Mar 12, 2006
DaSlacker said:

I've got to say... and I'm sure many will agree... I am glad to have some new Tech N9ne gold toof gangsta shit!

Its real good to see Yuk on a "Tech" album! And Big Scoob and Agginy and The Philsta! Agginy... Philsta? WTF. FINALLY.

Agreed.

I wasn't really feeling "I Can Feel It". Perhaps thats ironic but Agginy and The Philsta didn't come with it, in my opinion. However, Big Scoob held it down on both appearances! Also, T-Nutty, Kutt & Krizz all have some sick verses too..

Fan or Foe also has some illlll bass.

Good album.

7/10

Sep 17, 2003
I have only heard two songs off the entire album. I had to wait... just how I am. Anyway, after I listen to it, I'm sure I'll post my favorites and critiques as well. :classic:

May 9, 2002
How come no one is mentioning Midwest Choppers??? Are you kidding me? That dude D Loc GASED Tech....DAMN!!!! This is the best song on here by FAAAAAAR....

Message To The Black Man is dope.

But, those three "snap" songs....are WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK....wasnt feelin em at all.

Feb 10, 2006
Fan friendly!

I think this cd was Tech N9ne doing more of what he wants to do and talk about. It's great because the hard core fans like this type of direction. It was great to hear some hard core shit to tide us over until the major release...

Sep 16, 2006
heh this cd is awesome. probably the reason people arent talking about midwest choppers is because its been out for months online. Still Awesome song. I cant sotp listening too that box, 2 peice, Message to the Black Man, The Paseo

Feb 16, 2006
i don't really like "Get Ya Head Right" but every other track is real nice

good album.........nothing amazing but definitely good enough to hold me over until "Killer"

Sep 22, 2006
That dude D Loc GASED Tech....DAMN!!!! [/QUOTE said:
yea but he didnt even record that in one whole take, its so noticable that he recorded the verse peice by peice.he cannot have that much lung capacity, im sure techs verse was a whole take,wit the exception of the adlibs