OFFICIAL Misery Loves Kompany: MLK Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
QUICK-NESS- said:
yea but he didnt even record that in one whole take, its so noticable that he recorded the verse peice by peice.he cannot have that much lung capacity, im sure techs verse was a whole take,wit the exception of the adlibs
Alotta of tongue twisting rapers do punch-ins, homie...thats not the point.

Jan 17, 2007
On that box what did yall think of that beatbox shit? Tech breathing or w/e

I liked it at first, but then it just kills the beat. It woulda been better if they stopped after the first verse

ds2

Sicc OG
Sep 9, 2006
sobman said:
On that box what did yall think of that beatbox shit? Tech breathing or w/e

I liked it at first, but then it just kills the beat. It woulda been better if they stopped after the first verse
the beatboxing in "that box" was the actual beat. without it, it would have just been syths, bass line and a snap(the same way it starts off).

Oct 9, 2002
IMO... subpar for a Tech album...

only about 6-7 songs i listen to as opposed to most of Tech's albums where i can listen the whole way through...

beats are good on this one... bout time he got some bass in his shit...

hooks for the most part are WACK...

Jun 30, 2007
the whole cd slaps pretty hard "misery" is sick "2 piece" is sick "i can feel it" is sick. its all tight but im sayin these ones cuz im not coutin songs i heard before it came out even tho my copy came in the mail yesterday

May 12, 2004
This Album is Fire!!!!!
I knew the new changes would bring some heat. Erryone blew it the fuck up like usual but there is something about this album that just rings the room when it is blasted. LOVEIN IT PROPER!!!!!!!!!!!

Jun 22, 2007
Lovin it as well, its different from the regular Tech N9ne shit he puts out, but we knew it was gunna be like that, he can do it all. Most of the beats are the SHIT, David Sanders can produce.....They do beat HARD too. I wonder why Tech doesnt have more of his beats hit hard, oh well it never has bothered me at all.

The only songs i wasnt feelin much was Get Ya Head Right, and Yeah Ya Can. They werent bad tho, no Tech song is "bad" in my opinion, and im not just sayin that cuz hes my fav. artist, its true.

Fan or Foe is the shit, of course Gangsta Shap and Midwest Choppers, Message To The Black Man and The PASEO were deep, typical Tech songs and the beats were bangin.

Everyone needs to get this and support Tech, the greatest.

Mar 13, 2006
The whole cd is dope, but Midwest Choppers is still my favorite, because everyone murders it on there. I don't see why there was all the hype about That Box, I mean ya its a cool track but not the best on the cd.

Good enough to hold me over till Strange starts releasing some other shit, if they ever get to it.