** Official Jersey Shore Thread **

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BOLO

FRISCO TO SAC IM AT THAT
Aug 27, 2002
shits crackin. first episode was dope it's going to be a good season you can tell. ronnie bout to put fists on the situation.........cant wait........and snooki looking decent this season and sammi look hotter single lol.....all the bitches could get it!

Mar 9, 2003
I'm sure mexican's in australia don't know how to speak spanish either. Sammi was looking good, tiddies get bigger? and jwoww lost her thickness wtf.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
did anyone else notice jwowws busted face. she got hella work done n looks haggard
Yep, my wife and I were talking about it last night...Jwoww was always decent in the face at best, but now she f--ked that up...then she lost all that weight...not a good look..

Feb 11, 2006
THE SITUATION IS THE FUNNIEST PERSON ON THAT PROGRAM,THE WAY HE FUCKS A BITCH THEN DUCKS HER...AND IF SHE AINT FUCKIN HE GETS THEM A TAXI CAB THE FUCK OUT OF THERE

Apr 25, 2002
situation leaving the house in a stretcher? knock knock knock knockum out the box Rick

hopefully they dont drop his ass down that big flight of stairs..... ok after that Donald Trump roast I'm lying

May 2, 2002
For some reason I have a feeling that Ronnie doesn't end up knocking him out...I think they would have showed some sort of punch out highlight by now.

He probably gets hurt in a headlock or falls down or something....

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
For some reason I have a feeling that Ronnie doesn't end up knocking him out...I think they would have showed some sort of punch out highlight by now.

He probably gets hurt in a headlock or falls down or something....
Thats editing for ya.....

I dont know if anyone noticed, but The Situation has on a gray hoodie when he is talking s--t to Ronnie. The guy on a stretcher has on a black hoodie...that doesnt mean its not the Situation, but just saying...

Jan 7, 2004
Thats editing for ya.....

I dont know if anyone noticed, but The Situation has on a gray hoodie when he is talking s--t to Ronnie. The guy on a stretcher has on a black hoodie...that doesnt mean its not the Situation, but just saying...
This, plus they will be dragging this along probably half the season or more and it will end up being something stupid, but that what is expected in reality TV, so no biggie I guess.

You want to see a real beating, that show about working oil rigs had a good one. I'm at work so I can't post it, but it's been posted before.