** Official Jersey Shore Thread **

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 24, 2005
More of the Ron n Sam show, but it was the most entertaining I guess.

Ron looked like a straight chump. Trashin' all her shit then wondering why she was leaving and actin' hurt that she was leaving.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I'm catching up on the episodes I missed right now

god damn I hate Sammi... she's so fucking annoying... I'd bang the shit out her... but she needs to shut the fuck up already

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
when Deena was rockin those yellow shorts sittin down talking to Ronnie and Paulie D her tiddies were lookin hella plump and juicy

she has a sick ass body but her face is fucking horrible

May 6, 2002
I've been in some pretty bad break ups where I verbally trash the girl, but I would never touch any of their things. That's really unnecessary to break all of her things, especially something like her glasses.

Nov 7, 2006
I've been in some pretty bad break ups where I verbally trash the girl, but I would never touch any of their things. That's really unnecessary to break all of her things, especially something like her glasses.
verbally trashing the girl is way worse then destroying useless shit. and if her glasses were that importnant bitch woulda had them on in the club. i've trashed girls shit before, it was either that or hit the bitch right in the mouth so i think i took the high route. sammi danced wit some dude right in front of ronni. if that was me i'd do the same but then try and fuck all her friends.

May 6, 2002
you also probably dont do roids
Actually I do. I just don't rage on girls.
I know plenty of people that use as well. They don't go around smashing peoples things.

I would say a good 99% of people who commit domestic abuse don't use any form of steroid.

Typical. Blame the steroids.

Mike uses as well. You don't see him acting like that.

May 6, 2002
verbally trashing the girl is way worse then destroying useless shit. and if her glasses were that importnant bitch woulda had them on in the club. i've trashed girls shit before, it was either that or hit the bitch right in the mouth so i think i took the high route. sammi danced wit some dude right in front of ronni. if that was me i'd do the same but then try and fuck all her friends.
Verbally trashing someone isn't a crime though.
If it hurts her more, then great!

Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
Ronnie Ortiz-Magro told the judge he was "not guilty" this morning. Ronnie entered his plea in Ocean County Criminal Court ... where he was arraigned for allegedly punching Stephen Izzo back in September of 2009.

On an episode of 'JS' Ronnie bragged he knocked him out with "one shot."
Ronnie's next court date in the case is set for April 7.