**Official** HALO REACH thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 9, 2008
Like someone said, if you killed a teamate then im pretty sure they deduct a point, and if you commit suicide im positive they deduct a point
To tell you the truth i kinda think its just broken..Might be suicides? I'm always trying to get outragous kills, jumpin off the top of spire and shit..lol I usually know when i betray someone tho cuz im always worried they're going to kick me.. And i've never betrayed more then twice in a match before i got kicked.. Just keep an eye on your scores and then look at your kill stats %50 of the time that shit don't match..

Oct 9, 2008
In Bungie's Weekly Update, they said SWAT will be getting its own playlist.
When? I think SWAT is fuckin gay as fuck! It defeats the whole purpose of Halo in my opinion...Get stuck wit the same gun the entire game and absolutely no vehicles, i seriously don't even understand why people want to vote for this in every fuckin lobby i'm in? Just an excuse for modders to use their aimbot as far as i'm concerned..

Mar 24, 2006
shenanigans.

next time im on you'll have to tell me how you set it up because when i did the 200k one it took me 30 minutes, thats probably because i had nothing but elites, brutes and hunters and the occasional raith as my enemies in those waves...lol

needed more grunts and those lil wirey bastards that jump around and try to snipe you all the time for points huh....lots of easy kills instead of lots of difficult kills like i tried....lol

Apr 8, 2005
went super beast mode last night on it. killed three players by myself all in one area on some 3 on one shit twice. then my team mates came through but i killed 2 of the enemies by myself anyways. lol. it seems like when you get that many kills in a row, kills become easier.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
shenanigans.

next time im on you'll have to tell me how you set it up because when i did the 200k one it took me 30 minutes, thats probably because i had nothing but elites, brutes and hunters and the occasional raith as my enemies in those waves...lol

needed more grunts and those lil wirey bastards that jump around and try to snipe you all the time for points huh....lots of easy kills instead of lots of difficult kills like i tried....lol
I put it on elites only, endless (like gears), bottomless clip rocket launcher, and where I dont die (health bar doesnt move), in corvette w/ jetback

Apr 25, 2002
www.dreamtdk.com
This shit is lightweight frustrating, I'm hitting these fucks in the head so many times they head nods as if to say "yes, I agree, I should be dead" I get the first bullet in, but they still manage to do me in. Shields are homo as fuck, so is that gay ass assault rifle the fuck kinda assault rifle do you need to empty the clip then get a melee in, DMR and Needle rifle are alright tho cuz headshots work. Decent game but man certain aspects are retarded, I'll play this shit but still go back to Rainbow Six Vegas 2.