**Official** HALO REACH thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 28, 2009
Below are some more Halo: Reach stats through the first week:

- 70 Million+ Games have been played
- 235 Million+ Player-Games have been played
- 2 Million+ Files have been uploaded to File Shares
- 5,901 man-years have been spent in online Reach games
- 20 Million Daily challenges have been completed
- 709,840 Weekly challenges have been completed
- 165 Billion Credits have been earned

crazy

whats a player-game? custom games?

Mar 24, 2006
Below are some more Halo: Reach stats through the first week:

- 70 Million+ Games have been played
- 235 Million+ Player-Games have been played
- 2 Million+ Files have been uploaded to File Shares
- 5,901 man-years have been spent in online Reach games
- 20 Million Daily challenges have been completed
- 709,840 Weekly challenges have been completed
- 165 Billion Credits have been earned

crazy

whats a player-game? custom games?
there was 250k+ people on last night after midnight...that is alot of people, i couldn't imagine how many people are on during peak hours.

Jun 24, 2005
Anyone know what time the "daily challenges" change. I tried to get my completed by 3am/12pst in case they changed, but they didnt
I'm not sure, but I got fucked out of the first weekly challenge (completing nine missions on Heroic). They never said what day the challenges would change, and I didn't have a full week to complete them. I missed out on 5,000 credits. Still kinda annoyed by that, but it's still an awesome game.

Oct 9, 2008
They really need to fix the match making in this game!!! Every time i play a big team battle and some pussy backs out it stops the game for like 2 mins...I just had it happen 5 times in my last match.. And sometimes it gets so bad it freezes my fuckin xbox and i got to turn it off. And why the fuck can't people join mid-game? I'm sick of going 4 against 8 just becuz my team was a bunch of pussys..

Jun 24, 2005
How the fuck to you get your shit on youtube? Is it all complicated?
Bungie has an optional feature called Bungie Pro, which costs 750 Marketplace points. It allows you to have 24 save slots, rather than the six free ones. It also allows you to render your videos at bungie.net. Once rendered, you save it and then upload to youtube.

Bungie Pro is subscription based, and lasts for a full year. Every month they give you five render minutes, and if those aren't enough, you can buy more.

I feel it's easily worth the price. Some may not though.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
Guess I'm the only one who enjoyed the aftercredits lol

Im just sticking to the large daily challenges for a minute since I got the cheevie for doing all in one day.

Got the 2000 and 1000 credits done today

Jun 24, 2005
Guess I'm the only one who enjoyed the aftercredits lol

Im just sticking to the large daily challenges for a minute since I got the cheevie for doing all in one day.

Got the 2000 and 1000 credits done today
Nah I enjoyed it. Maybe I just suck, but I didn't last but a little bit. I think it would have been better had it lasted a little longer.