**Official** HALO REACH thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 8, 2005
so i played a few matches of this game online yesterday and was not impressed

the lack of simple abilities such as aiming down your sights and sprinting (unless you choose the class with that ability) is annoying

also it takes about 15 bullets to kill someone which is ridiculous

map design was average and unimaginative, the maps look very dated and look like they were just thrown together rather than carefully designed

firefight mode was fun for about 10 minutes i guess
why do u need to look down your sights. before i played modern warfare i never even thought of that as something i would ever need in a game, and now i still dont, specially when its already a first person, lol. and the 15 bullets to kill someone, that would be because its in the future and they are wearing a grip of armor, if you could kill them in one hit then wtf is the point of all that armor?

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
i played this game again today (multiplayer) and i'm starting to like it more, it's more fun when you get the hang of it and get used to the controls and shit

i still don't like the map design much but overall the gameplay is fun

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
online is decent, but in some modes you start out with the single fire rifle, it sucks balls.

I like the medic class with the shield, make people run inside it and stab them ahaha

Apr 8, 2005
online picks up right where the last left off, and when i got halo 3 online alot of my friends made the joke that i was hibernating, because every time they called for the first week i said i was about to go to sleep, lol. just cause i didnt want those dumbass's coming over trying to spend the day at my house playing halo... it was MY shit... lol

anyone wanna add me my gamertag is ComfortedJaguar

i used one of their suggestions because yur moms boyfriend was already taken, lol

May 19, 2005
its amazing how much different/better multiplayer is when you have a couple friends in a team.

4 of us went like 9 games straight victorious.
little communication,know how your friends play,and playing like a team is MONUMENTAL

Oct 9, 2008
If you play the "big team battles" theres vehicles on some of those maps...but it's kind of a mixed bag you might not always end up playing slayer. I actually got that kill on capture the flag.