OFFICIAL FLAT FUCKING EARTH THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
do those airlines fly across it or just show you a part of it? like I can't fly from Argentina direct to Australia with it right? it just gives me a tour?
You can do that, call the tours and ask them. There is no rules against it, just protocols you have to follow.

Sorry if I missed it but what exactly did that Byrd dude say?

Jan 31, 2008
I'm religious no matter what. I was religious before I stumbled into this and even more now whether you believe in it or not.
Oh trust me dude I believed it just by the way you type

he fact you get mad over this is hilarious to me.
just tired of the dumbest people being the loudest

you didn't choose where you stand on this topic. you were taught this and never questioned it again.
You are blindly guessing what I was taught and whether I ever questioned it again or not

Its not a theory when admiral Byrd said he went there and documented it as history. from my eye view you're the blind ass hole. but I'm not trippin, I just put it out and hope some wake up. whether you stand by my side or not.
See what trips me out here is that you keep bringing up shit that you know nothing about while claiming it is an important question to answer because it will prove or disprove god. But really you just wanted to milk the holy ghost for feel-good vibes at our expense.
Can you be a little bit more self-aware about relationship between 'I' and 'Other'? Can you see the script there?...remove it or fill it with NOPs?

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
Does This Have Anything To Do With 1983 And Invasion Of The Flat Booty Bitches?

Nah I Sometimes Pull The Earth Side To Side With My Feet, I Can Feel It Under Me, I'm A Juggernaut And The Earth Is A Mothership Taking Fleet.

And Did You Know Not Everyday Is The Same Length Wise, But Estimated At The End Of The Year So We Have A 24 Hour Day System, Which We Say The World Is Round Rolling Around In Different Lengths

Last edited:

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Does This Have Anything To Do With 1983 And Invasion Of The Flat Booty Bitches?

Nah I Sometimes Pull The Earth Side To Side With My Feet, I Can Feel It Under Me, I'm A Juggernaut And The Earth Is A Mothership Taking Fleet.

And Did You Know Not Everyday Is The Same Length Wise, But Estimated At The End Of The Year So We Have A 24 Hour Day System, Which We Say The World Is Round Rolling Around In Different Lengths
Do you do DMT?

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
S @SMILEY , give me long story short on how Admiral Byrd supports your flat Earth belief when he believed and observed that both a north Pole and South Pole exist? No YouTube "evidence" allowed in response please.
Other than the fact that he said airplanes were hitting an "advanced" force field and they tried to blow up the Firmament with Operation Dominic project fishbowl with more than 20 nukes shows something is up to ME. So what if he stumbled into a "supreme" race that backs up how the whole blonde hair blue eyes is the top race is from. So what if after this the Antarctic Treaty was formed. So what if theres movies on it and books. So what if flat earth is mentioned and subliminally put in movies.

apparently thats not enough to make you think a bit about what surrounds us or even question it. Its not JUST on admiral byrd homie, its how everything intertwines that makes ME question what i was FORCED to believe in. Why do you keep wanting MY side of it, go based on FACTS. At the end this is all a Religious thing whether you take it that way or not. So what if the Firmament is mentioned 17 times in the bible. Believe what you want. I don't want an explanation on why you believe what Nasa says, because I KNOW its bullshit. Their own math and evidence doesn't add up.

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Have you ever questioned what you've been taught about the Bible?

Do you know what indoctrination is?
Ive ALWAYS questioned everything about the Bible. I know the bible has been edited more than 100 times and the latest version of it was edited by the same man who edited the Satanic Bible. My religious beliefs are strong as fuck. I don't believe EVERYTHING the Catholic church tells me, My parents are cool as fuck with Priests so anything I question I can get an answer from them and make my own. Padre Pio, said the Vatican was overtaken already by Satan and every pope juan pablo was a false Idol. Ive seen passages in the Bible that are changed and controversial, like calling God the Light and the Morning Star when it had said before the Light and Morning Star was Lucifer. Theres tons of other passages I do NOT agree with since they make it seem like you're idolizing Lucifer in the BIBLE. I take what I read and Make my own thoughts on it just how I make my own connection with God. I believe in God and don't believe other peoples way or view of God works the same for ME. The bible wasn't meant to be followed like that, bible means a collection of Books. You read and take lessons from it.

just how Muslims believe in Allah and how that is the TRUE religion. You can see Lucifer working with that religion even more. They call Allah the "Deciever" in the Quran. Allah came down riding on Burq (Means thunder bolt) in the bible it says God casted Satan down like a thunderbolt into the PIT (South hole?) like "in the name of Allah" is written the same as the greek number 666. little shit that doesn't make sense and contradicts each other. Anyone who thinks I talk out of my ass doesn't know me. I STAY on this shit. I look for the meaning of shit, I don't just accept it.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Oh trust me dude I believed it just by the way you type

just tired of the dumbest people being the loudest

You are blindly guessing what I was taught and whether I ever questioned it again or not

See what trips me out here is that you keep bringing up shit that you know nothing about while claiming it is an important question to answer because it will prove or disprove god. But really you just wanted to milk the holy ghost for feel-good vibes at our expense.
Can you be a little bit more self-aware about relationship between 'I' and 'Other'? Can you see the script there?...remove it or fill it with NOPs?
so you're denying the flat earth because your in your feelings about me and why i have my beliefs instead of facts about the earth. gotchu.

Apr 5, 2016
if it was up to me i would label that line in the middle where the two spherical domes meet so ppl would know...

i would name what ever country is on that line something crazy like "Ecuador" for lols, and then tourists could take funny fotos like this one i just photoshopped as an example.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Dude, it's only one spherical cap with a dome underneath it. This gives the earth an appearance of being a complete sphere when in actuality it is not.

Jan 31, 2008
so you're denying the flat earth because your in your feelings about me and why i have my beliefs instead of facts about the earth. gotchu.
yes this is exactly it dude
I am not even listening to anything you have to say because it is founded on a willfully blinded confirmation bias on your part. So if you are clearly an idiot why should anybody think you know shit about anything? Do you understand the situation here?