OFFICIAL FLAT FUCKING EARTH THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
yes this is exactly it dude
I am not even listening to anything you have to say because it is founded on a willfully blinded confirmation bias on your part. So if you are clearly an idiot why should anybody think you know shit about anything? Do you understand the situation here?
that I shouldn't be trying to convince a kid santa doesn't exist

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
I was just trolling when I said I'm going to Antarctica but my boy is hella serious about it so I may try to go with him next year.

We discussed it and came to the conclusion that if I were to provide proof that Antarctica is real, flat earthers will still deny it and come up with some reason or excuse of why you don't believe me.

It'd be easier to prove that Antarctica is a real place we can visit then it would be to prove that Antarctica is a giant ice wall around the "flat earth".... You know what they say when it comes to logic, the burden of proof is on the one making the claim. If you can't prove it then it's not valid.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
Wait Disney world doesn't exist that's a made up place. An attempt to discredit the real Disney bloodline into myth. Basically it proves that there's another dimension where everything is cartoon. Watch all the videos on YouTube and youll ain't no coward if smoke crack.