OFFICIAL FLAT FUCKING EARTH THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
I know people who have done RESEARCH Antarctica, are they lying to me?

Also, I have been to Nunavut when it was light out 24/7. How do flat earthers describe this type of shit.
the antarctic treaty says it's only for scientific reason. and
exactly! how is that possible on a globe ? I've seen someone use that as an example for the flat earth model too. I'm not sure I'd have to look into it

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Google told me I can take a cruise through the drake passage then fly out of Argentina. I just talked to my homie Pete he travels all the time, he's gonna book a trip to Antarctica and I'm going fuck it.
nice! Im glad you're taking it to that extent. I saw some videos that tripped me out on the flying thing. Showing Hella different flights available but only one or two with the milage the flat earth is supposed to have, and those flight canceling after everytime. You might find this interesting, ask your homie about this

This is what I was talking about the flight paths in, they make stops that seem random as fuck to refuel as to why they would even stop there, but they make perfect sense on a flat earth model since its in the midpoint of a straight line.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
I also have a family friend who lived in Antarctica for awhile doing research.
So do you understand what Operation Fishbowl and Project Dominic was? What about Operation Highjump? Which are documented Government Operations. "Besides that, think of how many people would have to be in on this conspiracy in order for it to be true." hmm...

193 NATIONS MAYBE?

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
the antarctic treaty says it's only for scientific reason. and
exactly! how is that possible on a globe ? I've seen someone use that as an example for the flat earth model too. I'm not sure I'd have to look into it
Are you saying my friend is a liar about what is in the antartic?

The earth is tilted that is how it is possible on a globe. On flat earth the sun would maybe be 24/7 sun, but 365 days a year (according to the picture you posted of the suns orbit) half the year there is no sun in Nunavut.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Google told me I can take a cruise through the drake passage then fly out of Argentina. I just talked to my homie Pete he travels all the time, he's gonna book a trip to Antarctica and I'm going fuck it.
Look up this flight, hop on it and record the flight

I wonder what flight path they would make you go on just to avoid going over antarctica

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Are you saying my friend is a liar about what is in the antartic?

The earth is tilted that is how it is possible on a globe. On flat earth the sun would maybe be 24/7 sun, but 365 days a year (according to the picture you posted of the suns orbit) half the year there is no sun in Nunavut.
You never told me what your friend said was in Antarctica so No, Im not saying he's a liar. Im saying he hasn't actually traveld Antarctica because He CANT. Research on the coastline I believe because thats what the Treaty says. Its like saying I went to Half-moon Bay, Ca so I know what Chicago Looks like. Antartica is Huge. Im SURE your homie hasn't been IN Antartica.

So this is possible because the Earth Is tilted?

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
On flat earth the sun would maybe be 24/7 sun, but 365 days a year (according to the picture you posted of the suns orbit) half the year there is no sun in Nunavut.
I like this argument. I like it a lot, because I can't answer it BUT Im gonna look into it. I found this right away tho, but ill look into it more

"If the Earth were actually a spinning globe revolving around the Sun, the only place such a phenomenon as the Midnight Sun could be observed would be at the poles. Any other vantage point from 89 degrees latitude downwards could never, regardless of any tilt or inclination, see the Sun for 24 hours straight. To see the Sun for an entire revolution on a spinning globe at a point other than the poles, you would have to be looking through miles and miles of land and sea for part of the revolution! Anyone below the 89th parallel could never witness the Sun for 72 hours, 3 whole revolutions, straight because to do so would be to assume you are somehow seeing “through the globe” and to the Sun on the other side! Since such an assumption is ridiculous, and yet the Midnight Sun can clearly be seen as low as the 65 parallel, this is another absolute proof that Earth is the flat, stationary center of the universe."

Mac, What about this, this always made me really think.
"If the Earth were truly constantly spinning Eastwards at over 1000mph, helicopters and hot-air balloons should be able to simply hover over the surface of the Earth and wait for their destinations to come to them!"

Why doesn't that work?
or "If Earth and its atmosphere were constantly spinning eastwards over 1000mph, then the average commercial airliner traveling 500mph should never be able to reach its Eastward destinations before they come speeding up from behind! Likewise Westward destinations should be arrived at thrice the speed."

What about the Media telling you this is a mirage? LMAO

It is often possible to see the Chicago skyline from sea-level 60 miles away across Lake Michigan. In 2015 after photographer Joshua Nowicki photographed this phenomenon several news channels quickly claimed his picture to be a “superior mirage,” an atmospheric anomaly caused by temperature inversion. While these certainly do occur, the skyline in question was facing right-side up and clearly seen unlike a hazy illusory mirage, and on a ball-Earth 25,000 miles in circumference should be 2,400 feet below the horizon.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
this thread has inspired me to go back to school and finish my education....jk I was already thinking bout it.

Be honest Smiley your not really interested in finding the truth about it because you've already accepted the info you "research"( Watching YouTube videos and pictures)as fact.

If you were really interested in finding out the truth you'd research both sides not just one side and immediately accept it as fact without further research. If you look at the evidence a spherical earth has a lot more.

What about when you're on the ocean traveling away from a sky scraper it will get smaller and smaller until the tip is barely visible and then gone. Splain that

There's so many logical fallacies going on my head gone splode.

Attachments

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I like this argument. I like it a lot, because I can't answer it BUT Im gonna look into it. I found this right away tho, but ill look into it more

"If the Earth were actually a spinning globe revolving around the Sun, the only place such a phenomenon as the Midnight Sun could be observed would be at the poles. Any other vantage point from 89 degrees latitude downwards could never, regardless of any tilt or inclination, see the Sun for 24 hours straight. To see the Sun for an entire revolution on a spinning globe at a point other than the poles, you would have to be looking through miles and miles of land and sea for part of the revolution! Anyone below the 89th parallel could never witness the Sun for 72 hours, 3 whole revolutions, straight because to do so would be to assume you are somehow seeing “through the globe” and to the Sun on the other side! Since such an assumption is ridiculous, and yet the Midnight Sun can clearly be seen as low as the 65 parallel, this is another absolute proof that Earth is the flat, stationary center of the universe."
That's a retarded answer that neglects axial tilt and makes a lot of accusations with zero facts to back it up. Keep looking.

Mac, What about this, this always made me really think.
"If the Earth were truly constantly spinning Eastwards at over 1000mph, helicopters and hot-air balloons should be able to simply hover over the surface of the Earth and wait for their destinations to come to them!"

Why doesn't that work?
or "If Earth and its atmosphere were constantly spinning eastwards over 1000mph, then the average commercial airliner traveling 500mph should never be able to reach its Eastward destinations before they come speeding up from behind! Likewise Westward destinations should be arrived at thrice the speed."
Because not only is the earth spinning 1000mph but so is everything on it, including any air that the helicopter or air balloon is hovering in. That's why you would never be able to just hover and end up in a different location or why a commercial airliner would be able to reach its destination. Think about it, you are on an airplane travelling 500mph... if you jump why do you not end up in a different spot down the aisle. If you are on an airplane travelling east at 500mph how can you walk down the aisle at 5mph and get to the bathroom. According to your logic this is impossible.

What about the Media telling you this is a mirage? LMAO

It is often possible to see the Chicago skyline from sea-level 60 miles away across Lake Michigan. In 2015 after photographer Joshua Nowicki photographed this phenomenon several news channels quickly claimed his picture to be a “superior mirage,” an atmospheric anomaly caused by temperature inversion. While these certainly do occur, the skyline in question was facing right-side up and clearly seen unlike a hazy illusory mirage, and on a ball-Earth 25,000 miles in circumference should be 2,400 feet below the horizon.

Superior mirage of Chicago skyline seen from Michigan shoreline - YouTube
I know nothing about that image.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
"What about when you're on the ocean traveling away from a sky scraper it will get smaller and smaller until the tip is barely visible and then gone. Splain that"
Its no different then when someone posted about why a ship starts to disappear. Its because we can't see that far. You can ZOOM in and still see whatever had "Gone over the curvature"

its supposed to be according to the equation for the curve, every mile, theres 8 inches of curve that we see. But we don't. And according to Mac, its because we only really see 1 foot of the curve because our toilets drain clockwise. Lol na i don't remember why he said, because it didn't make no sense at all! just like how Tesla said, all they do is confuse you.

"Be honest Smiley your not really interested in finding the truth about it because you've already accepted the info you "research"( Watching YouTube videos and pictures)as fact. "
If I can be proved wrong with a LIVE video of a rocket taking off and going into space onboard looking down, no edits, and it shows me the Earth Curves the way it does in the Redbull commercial and not like the one some random dude did and it showed it FLAT at the SAME altitude.

THEN ill believe you, until then, yes I accept the information I gathered myself because to ME it makes complete sense. Being that I am a religious person, I do believe in a higher power, and Since I'm HUGE on conspiracies (Fuck whatever Reck thinks) I know my fair share of shit on Masons, to know how the World works in Satans favor. Cuz after all the Bible says Earth belongs to Satan. So for them to HIDE GOD, I don't find crazy at all.