OFFICIAL FLAT FUCKING EARTH THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 31, 2008
Same with his christianity. First to claim first to brainwash. This is the way weak minded people are.
This is actually true! The way I say it is they fit snug into their native demographic.

Ralph Waldo Emerson--Self-Reliance said:
The objection to conforming to usages that have become dead to you is, that it scatters your force. It loses your time and blurs the impression of your character. If you maintain a dead church, contribute to a dead Bible-society, vote with a great party either for the government or against it, spread your table like base housekeepers,--under all these screens I have difficulty to detect the precise man you are. And, of course, so much force is withdrawn from your proper life. But do your work, and I shall know you. Do your work, and you shall reinforce yourself. A man must consider what a blindman's-bluff is this game of conformity. If I know your sect, I anticipate your argument. I hear a preacher announce for his text and topic the expediency of one of the institutions of his church. Do I not know beforehand that not possibly can he say a new and spontaneous word? Do I not know that, with all this ostentation of examining the grounds of the institution, he will do no such thing? Do I not know that he is pledged to himself not to look but at one side,--the permitted side, not as a man, but as a parish minister? He is a retained attorney, and these airs of the bench are the emptiest affectation. Well, most men have bound their eyes with one or another handkerchief, and attached themselves to some one of these communities of opinion. This conformity makes them not false in a few particulars, authors of a few lies, but false in all particulars. Their every truth is not quite true. Their two is not the real two, their four not the real four; so that every word they say chagrins us, and we know not where to begin to set them right. Meantime nature is not slow to equip us in the prison-uniform of the party to which we adhere. We come to wear one cut of face and figure, and acquire by degrees the gentlest asinine expression. There is a mortifying experience in particular, which does not fail to wreak itself also in the general history; I mean "the foolish face of praise," the forced smile which we put on in company where we do not feel at ease in answer to conversation which does not interest us. The muscles, not spontaneously moved, but moved by a low usurping wilfulness, grow tight about the outline of the face with the most disagreeable sensation.

Props: siccmadesyko
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Oh you ol Smiley come slap some sense into me cuz I still believe these "new" pictures from space are real ass. I could post screenshots of ALL these stupid was pictures claiming to be from space like that dark side of the moon or Israel's recent pictures. They look even FAKER than the previous ones! That meme is funny, its even funnier how people who argue against the flat earth model dont even know how it works. Well I'm here to answer any of these dumbfuck ass questions you may have. I think your a smart ass guy, but your lack of acknowledging a picture such as that is a fraudulant is mindblowing.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
So Smiley, what else you like to chop it up about. We can continue to call each other names over something most people on either side will never experience from a physical visual observational standpoint, or we can discuss things that help us move forward in the real world, as an individual person, a community or group, family or species

This shit does nothing for any of us

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
So Smiley, what else you like to chop it up about. We can continue to call each other names over something most people on either side will never experience from a physical visual observational standpoint, or we can discuss things that help us move forward in the real world, as an individual person, a community or group, family or species

This shit does nothing for any of us
I completely understand what you mean. I let the flat earth topic be for that same reason. Doing what the Law says in the Bible will improve our world, period. But since we go after OUR OWN heart and eyes, its gona keep being this shit show we all live in.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Smiley650Agony @Smiley650Agony

How do you explain this G?

This exact topic had been covered before. It started on Post number 1,263. Let me ask you this based on that picture to save some time.
This is just ONE point on that specific event.
There are clearer pictures than the one you posted; so if he lifted up out of New Mexico, got to 120,000 feet up and New Mexico is still the Only image we see under him, right? How is it that New Mexico is THAT big on the globe. How is there ROOM for the rest of the Northern Hemisphere, not to mention 6 other continents and the big ass bodies of water on top of that, if New Mexico is the size its saying it is on that picture.

I think we discussed this on page 64

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20190306-would-you-want-to-stay-in-a-space-hotel?

Housed aboard a structure about the size of a large private jet, guests would soar 200 miles above the Earth’s surface, enjoying epic views of the planet and the northern and southern lights.

A jaunt won’t be cheap: the 12-day-journey aboard Aurora Station, scheduled to be in orbit by 2022, starts at a cool $9.5m (£7.3m) per person. Nevertheless, the company says the waiting list is booked nearly seven months ahead.