OFFICIAL FLAT FUCKING EARTH THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20190306-would-you-want-to-stay-in-a-space-hotel?

Housed aboard a structure about the size of a large private jet, guests would soar 200 miles above the Earth’s surface, enjoying epic views of the planet and the northern and southern lights.

A jaunt won’t be cheap: the 12-day-journey aboard Aurora Station, scheduled to be in orbit by 2022, starts at a cool $9.5m (£7.3m) per person. Nevertheless, the company says the waiting list is booked nearly seven months ahead.
I was planning a trip to Reykjavik this year to see the northern lights. That flight would be dope as fuck

Props: StillHustlin
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
I was stationed in Norway (about 2/3 hrs from the North Pole) for about two months. I was fortunate to see the northern lights while I was out there. It’s quite a sight man.
Fuck, that's awesome man. There's so much shit people miss out on. Its the simple things people look over. I've been planning that trip for years and shit always pops up. Im pretty determined this year so we will see lol

Props: StillHustlin
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
The only reason I ask is because you acknowledged my statement( as it being a belief).
You havent made any statements on here you just asked me if I believed in it still. So I'm not sure what you mean. I just learned to let some people believe what they want. Ill still answer any question you got tho.

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
So how can the earth be flat? do you think the sun is flat to?
How does the earth to rotate if it's flat? lol
are the stars and moon flat also?
No. Apparently the universe revolves around the earth. The earth is flat but everything is of normal shape. I’m not explaining it properly but you should get what I mean.