Official Brotha Lynch Album Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 22, 2007
What I'm suggesting, is that if what people are most concerned about is up to date stats and rosters, then you're paying a full 60 bucks just for that. As far as PS2 players are concerned, I'm not really talking to them... sorta. I mean, if you have a PS2 then you def should save your 50 bucks and put it towards an Xbox.
But the game is better this year damnit!!! Its not just about stats and updated rosters, the actual game is so much better than the last 2 years on PS3 or XBox. The way the game plays is different, therefore its a different game than the past 2 years. And, alot of people play mostly online, so they need the new version every year anyway like I previously mentioned. If you would actually play this years version, assuming you've played one of the last 2 years version, then you would see.

Nov 6, 2005
Ive played(That i remember) at least the last 3 years.

And to be perfectly honest, I dont notice a fucking thing different. But thats partially the point. Im not an avid Madden player, and their money doesnt derive from people like me. It comes from people like you. People that consider minor gameplay tweaks worthy of the price. When you spend time convincing yourself that the game is SO much different, and worth it... The average person given the same circumstance in another aspect of life, would be really quick to turn down the product. Its just that youve gotten good at convincing yourself its worth it. And EA has gotten better at doing the only thing that matters to them, making money.

I think thats kind of what Zero's getting at.

Jun 22, 2007
Ive played(That i remember) at least the last 3 years.

And to be perfectly honest, I dont notice a fucking thing different. But thats partially the point. Im not an avid Madden player, and their money doesnt derive from people like me. It comes from people like you. People that consider minor gameplay tweaks worthy of the price. When you spend time convincing yourself that the game is SO much different, and worth it... The average person given the same circumstance in another aspect of life, would be really quick to turn down the product. Its just that youve gotten good at convincing yourself its worth it. And EA has gotten better at doing the only thing that matters to them, making money.

I think thats kind of what Zero's getting at.
So you've played this years?

Jun 22, 2007
And how is that? Did they add exploding footballs or dropkicks? Because if they didn't, you're still just playing football.
OMG. Yes, Im still playing football, no shit. But the game is so much smoother and realistic than the last 2, therefore it is alot more fun to play, therefore it is a much better game. They also added Online Franchise, and a bunch of other realistic features, instead of trying one big feature that doesn't really work well like they have in the past. The graphics and layouts are also much better.

Jan 20, 2007
IamGilgamesh.guru
I'm hella excited about the fact that Lynch confirmed on his Twitter that he IS recording the album in Rebeck's studio with Rebeck's mixing. That shit practically MAKES the Strange sound. Rebeck is probably THE most underrated member of the Strange team.