Official Brotha Lynch Album Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 3, 2008
dont get me rong i play sports all the time, im not a overweight computer addict like most of the internet is, but madden n nba 2k is my shit...

n people who do like em are the majority

anyway

LYNCH BETTER PUT T NUTTY ON THE CD
sacramento in the billen

Feb 14, 2004
t nutty ain't going to be on the album lol that'd be badass if he was, but i dont see it happening. i'd also like to see young droop on the album, too. but probably not going to happen. i just want some badass beats and some badass flows from Lynch. another badass Lynch & Tech song would be dope, too.

Nov 14, 2002
dont get me rong i play sports all the time, im not a overweight computer addict like most of the internet is, but madden n nba 2k is my shit...
Yeah Madden is YOUR shit... Because 25 million people in this country alone don't also play that game. You need updated rosters in a virtual world because it's your shit. Don't you realize every time you spend another 60 dollars on a Madden game that you're paying for what could essentially be a free patch?

Oct 25, 2006
Because its not the same game. Like I already said, its much better than the past 2 years. So yeah....its not the same game.
Tell me. What is so great about the same game? You're throwing a FUCKING FOOTBALL. It's the same thing. It's been the same thing since 1920. It's football!! I can't believe you guys actually go out and buy the same game every year. What's so much better about this? You get to choose the color of your cup? Over sized shoulder pads?

Jun 22, 2007
Tell me. What is so great about the same game? You're throwing a FUCKING FOOTBALL. It's the same thing. It's been the same thing since 1920. It's football!! I can't believe you guys actually go out and buy the same game every year. What's so much better about this? You get to choose the color of your cup? Over sized shoulder pads?
The gameplay is just so much better, the smoothness of it all. Everything about the game is better. The last 2 years have sucked ass. It might be simple to you because obviously your not a football fan at all. But why would I lie and say its a better game if its not? And I didnt even buy the game this year, I traded in 3 games that I never play to get it, even If I did buy it though, why does it matter how I spend 60 bucks of mine?

Nov 14, 2002
By your logic though, you're saying that you're paying 60 dollars on top of the 120 you already spent in the past two years to get the game that you should have gotten in the first place.

For me, a game being a little better than the last time doesn't cut it.

Jul 3, 2008
Yeah Madden is YOUR shit... Because 25 million people in this country alone don't also play that game. You need updated rosters in a virtual world because it's your shit. Don't you realize every time you spend another 60 dollars on a Madden game that you're paying for what could essentially be a free patch?
i do realise that

but do i give a fuck??

Nov 14, 2002
That's... pretty stupid.

"I don't give a fuck that I get ripped off every single year."

Ok dude, then why don't you send me the 60 bucks and I'll just send you last years copy of Madden and a save file with the rosters switched around.

Jul 3, 2008
that wouldnt work cuz there are gameplay aspects that change too...they arent major...but they are there

plus i play all my people on xbox live....n they got the updated version

Jun 24, 2005
I'm on the "every other year cycle" for Madden. I hadn't bought a Madden in so long, and '06 was the first game I copped for the 360, then I got '07, skipped '08, got '09, skipping '10 and I'll probably (maybe) get '11.

I can't see paying for the same game every single year, especially when there's way more games that I'd rather get that don't come out every year.

Jun 22, 2007
That's... pretty stupid.

"I don't give a fuck that I get ripped off every single year."

Ok dude, then why don't you send me the 60 bucks and I'll just send you last years copy of Madden and a save file with the rosters switched around.
Dude, like I've already said twice, this years game is so much better than the last 2. The last 2 HAVE sucked I admit. But you haven't bought the game so you wouldn't know. I would need the new game anyway every year because 95% of the time I play an online game.

Feb 17, 2006
Zero if you havent played the game i dont know how much you can speak on this. Gameplay can significantly change year to year. Yes obviously they could be updated with a patch, but the industry can make money. If that is going to make you think someone is stupid, your a child. Why the fuck you care?

Nov 14, 2002
Zero if you havent played the game i dont know how much you can speak on this.
I've played Madden in the past and know the shit is always the same, unless they try to add 800 diff ways to throw a fuckin' ball, and complicate it, like they've done before.

Yes obviously they could be updated with a patch, but the industry can make money. If that is going to make you think someone is stupid, your a child.
To pay 300% more every year for something that should cost at most 15 dollars in a patch is a joke. There are a hundred games out there doing new things that you can try out. I'm just saying at least save your money and buy some weed with it or something. You and your friends can have a good enough time on 09 I'm sure.

I don't really mean it personally, but it is pretty stupid to buy Madden every year knowing that you're being ripped off and then saying you don't give a fuck about being had like that.

Nov 14, 2002
What I'm suggesting, is that if what people are most concerned about is up to date stats and rosters, then you're paying a full 60 bucks just for that. As far as PS2 players are concerned, I'm not really talking to them... sorta. I mean, if you have a PS2 then you def should save your 50 bucks and put it towards an Xbox.