Official Brotha Lynch Album Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
Did a search and couldnt find a thread for updates and such, and also I dont have an "official" thread to my name yet. And because I put official in the title it means this thread is more important than others. But I digress.

From BLHs updates on Myspace.
I'm leavin Cali to go record my album so if your gonna get a verse get it now! Next month on the 15th I will be leavin
1,500 Hun for a verse

Nov 6, 2005

So it seems Lynch is going to keep the fans updated on the progress of the album. Says he was going to record some "junk vocals" (?) before coming to Kansas City to record the album.

Dinner and a Movie is produced by: Me (Brotha Lynch Hung), Seven (Strange) Phonk Beta (Madesicc) Matic (Strange) so far, all new traccs nobody has heard.

Dumb little thing, but nice to see matic gettin some production on there.

And i think a Lynch/Seven track could be.... Unique.

Now your thread is "Official"

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
So are you going to take his prop away when you come to this thread next time and his sig is different, then give it back again when you refresh and Vida is back, only to have to take it away when you refresh one more time and it's Hayden?

Jun 22, 2007
I'd be willing to bet majority of those losses are from connection issues, that shit be giving losses to you regardless if it was you or the other person, it's some weak ass shit.

Madden=Fail :dead:
nope, it says his DNF % is 0%. So he hasn't had any connection issues. I've had one disconnection and mine is 2%.

And this years Madden is easily the best Madden ever. Much improved.