***Official Big-Robo Exposure Thread*** (NSFW)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Note big r.o.b.o, (red obese bastard ogre), hasn't posted 1 picture of a women he has slept with, id be willing to bet he might even be a virgin, if he was molested as a child that might have been his only chance at sexual contact.

Feb 11, 2006

yo faggot are u for real wid all this tuff talk ??? Judging by the pics the arguement is dead and buried your a fat piece of orange shit....u look like shit and ya names JEREMY....aint no muthafuckin talkin and e-talk to be done ,its game over lil tuff talkin fat dude lol

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
OH SHIT!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know that fat bitch aint gonna show up for a fight Chree... He'd ruin his siccness rep if caught a fade on video.
lol im already knowin, imma still be out there tho handling sumpin.... ill be there, he needs to come and "slit my throat" hahaha

Oct 9, 2004
lol im already knowin, imma still be out there tho handling sumpin.... ill be there, he needs to come and "slit my throat" hahaha
U ARE RETARDED AS FUCK, IM ON BROADWAY AT THE CLUBS EVERY WEEKEND BITCHBOY.... COME SEE ME IN THE STREETS THERE... ILL SLIT UR FUCKING THROAT FAGGOT... I AINT HARD TO FIND...

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
U ARE RETARDED AS FUCK, IM ON BROADWAY AT THE CLUBS EVERY WEEKEND BITCHBOY.... COME SEE ME IN THE STREETS THERE... ILL SLIT UR FUCKING THROAT FAGGOT... I AINT HARD TO FIND...
paypal just went up to $100 US to anyone who knocks this fat cunt out