***Official Big-Robo Exposure Thread*** (NSFW)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
When robo talked shit to me, I found all the same shit, but his pictures where so pathetic, i actually felt sorry for him, and didnt post them, I know you where in special ed robo, dont lie, where making fun of a retard, lets just leave him alone.

Oct 9, 2004
so basically... you've conceded, admitted you're a bitch, and will no longer be talking all that shit or threatening anybody on here.

easy victory for the open forum.
youre makin a good show emma... cant even reply to me in PM??? you fuckin attention whore....

emma sucks dicks for cheeseburgers

Oct 9, 2004
When robo talked shit to me, I found all the same shit, but his pictures where so pathetic, i actually felt sorry for him, and didnt post them, I know you where in special ed robo, dont lie, where making fun of a retard, lets just leave him alone.
U BEASTIALITY ANIMAL FUCKER... WOLFMAN JACK.... U SMELL LIKE SHIT...

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
what is it with this moron and cheeseburgers? lmao. these comebacks are pathetic...

you know what... i think arson is right, this guy was clearly born with a few extra chromosomes. maybe we should just leave him alone.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
U BEASTIALITY ANIMAL FUCKER... WOLFMAN JACK.... U SMELL LIKE SHIT...
Clowning aside, lets post pictures of girls we have both slept with, you start, Mine siccness members can vouch for(hence they where there for it), your the kinda disgusting human that makes hookers quit, like you walk into the motel room, and she jumps out the telly window, and turns her pimp in, your probley the ugliest human ive ever seen, male or female, your anger towards humans in general is from your loneliness, and rejection from women.

Sep 10, 2005
Clowning aside, lets post pictures of girls we have both slept with, you start, Mine siccness members can vouch for(hence they where there for it), your the kinda disgusting human that makes hookers quit, like you walk into the motel room, and she jumps out the telly window, and turns her pimp in, your probley the ugliest human ive ever seen, male or female, your anger towards humans in general is from your loneliness, and rejection from women.

OUCH! That has got to hurt

Oct 9, 2004

Dec 4, 2006
oh man...I know that shit gots to hurt.......