***Official Big-Robo Exposure Thread*** (NSFW)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
ROBO ONLY PICKED BROADWAY BECAUSE HE KNOWS ABOUT THE HEAVY POLICE PRESENCE THERE...IM SURE HE THE TYPE TO SCREAM "YOU WANNA FIGHT ME? WERE ABOUT TO FIGHT THEN!!!!!" HELA LOUD SOON AS THE COPS ARE APPROACHING...TRYING TO ATTRACT ATTENTION

MEET ME IN THE BAY AREA MUDDAFOCKER...SECOND TUESDAY OF NEXT WEEK, IM FINNA WHOOP YO ASS. POST UP YOUR LOCATION ON GOOGLE MAPS IF YOU SERIOUS BOUT IT MAN

BIG ROBO THE HOMOCLOWN

Props: :ab:

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
this is just sad.

MS Paint + your weird cheeseburger obsession once again (which seems to be the only thing you can come up with to say to me) = FAIL.

meanwhile, your pics need no editing to make you look embarrassing; you do that all on your own.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Robo you fat fuck, why are you so angry? Is it because you mother was on crank? Is it because she didnt love you? Is it because the only time you saw your dad he was beating your ass with a sega genesis controller? Is it because your obese, and ugly, and annoying, and have no friends? Or could it be, because at the end of every day, you sit your giant ginger ass on the edge of your bed look inside and see nothing? Because your empty inside, nobody loves you, and you have no real reason to roll out of your mattress on the floor? Stop bothering everyone on here, go away, eat your fat ass to death, nobody cares just leave...

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
lmao @ meet me on broadway

Broadway is like one big ass giant police station with strip clubs. there's more police on broadway and a 6 block radius from it then the entire city of oakland.

but on a side note I'mma be up there tomorrow, I'mma also have a camera.....so if I see bald head suzy fighting obese carrot top then I'mma record that shit and run straight to youtube!!!!!!

Dec 3, 2009
Oh shit! Yeah record that shit. And damm hella people wanna beat him down huh?
How did this beef start? shit is interesting...
and yeah more interesting than the UFC fight... makes popcorn :)

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
the only way this can possibly get better is if chree really does knock out big robo. & videotape it.

that would be truly epic.

i can attest to this shit, except this lame ass wants to meet chree in broadway where there's cops every fucking corner lol....hit me up if this shit goes down chree negga ill go record that shit in hd except without shaking the camera like every fucking retard on youtube....