**Official AMC show "The Walking Dead" Thread - MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 3, 2006
I'm waiting for that other dude to show up too, the one who got hand cuffed to the pipe, I think he was that rednecks brother or something? Wonder what role he is gonna play.

Dec 4, 2006
I'm waiting for that other dude to show up too, the one who got hand cuffed to the pipe, I think he was that rednecks brother or something? Wonder what role he is gonna play.
I still think he was the one that let all those zombies loose in the camp area they was all kicking back at in season 1..

I wonder wat happended to the black dude N his son.....

I'm thinking the redneck dude with no hand is gonna be with them later on the show or suffa..

Nov 7, 2006
the next one looks good with them in the high school..

whats crazy to me is the new people are all at that house and i know its in the middle of no where but none of there windows are covered up or anything. maybe they got a way to tell if zombies are walking around there house
it showed they had a barb wire perimeter set up so they might have other shit aswell.

Aug 14, 2009
Fillmoe
fuck that lil bitch,dumbass should of stayed underneath the car. and iono why that white chick was sittin back tryin to load up clips when she be scared to do anything her damn self...

i cant say dude was right or wrong for shooting cuzzo in the leg in order for him to escape. all i can say is that it is a cold game,shit was funny as fuck tho,but its survival of the fittest mayne,but like they said on the talking dead, why the fuck would you park your car so far? lmao

and why the fuck the white dude waste that perfectly good arrow just for the bitch to shut the fuck up? im really just waiting for the black dude to die now at this point because he is a waste of a character with his big for nothin ass

Oct 3, 2006
^^lol...that was some bitch shit, but damn he had to do what he had to do I guess lol. And yeah I know they better not drag this "find the little girl" BS for long, this damn season will go by too quick for that shit. I still wanna know what that scientist said to that guy.