Official 09-10 S.J. Sharks Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
good finish tonight for the Sharks, havent seen that many games cuz there on a weird channel and am not into it as much as i was last season but Sharks are doing well so i will try to remember to see if there on tv when i have the chance to watch

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
2nd hat trick of the year for heatley! what a DOPE game....Thornton is such a G, 4 assists, two on the exact same goal (twice) to Heatley...and patty marleau is still on fire too.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
3 straight shorthanded goals by the Blackhawks against us so far....embarrassing, i dont think the sharks have ever had that happen to them before...they got 2 of them on the same penalty!!! games far from over, they can fight back but right now its pretty dismal.

May 6, 2002
Heatley is mixing great with the Sharks.
Chicago has smashed on several teams this year and have made some incredible comes backs. They were down 5-0 against Cal, and came back to win it 6-5! They just pull stuff like this sometimes. Young and fast.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Heartbreaker last night.

Evgeni Nabokov called out Marc-Edouard Vlasic on the Blues tying goal on Thursday.
The Blues tied the game at two with six seconds left in the third and Nabokov singled out Vlasic on the goal. "That was the perfect situation for the defenseman up front to go and block the shot. He wasn’t able to," Nabokov said. "With six seconds left, I think Pickles should block the shot." Well, that probably won't go over well in the dressing room. It should be interesting to see how this plays out. Stay tuned.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Dany Heatley is questionable for Saturday's game with an illness.
Heatley missed Saturday's morning skate because of the illness. If he doesn't play, at least you'll know why.

Evgeni Nabokov backtracked slightly on his comments about Marc-Edouard Vlasic on Friday.
Nabokov was livid after the game on Thursday, saying that Vlasic should have blocked the shot that Carlo Colaiacovo scored on with six seconds left to tie the game at two. "I didn't single him out for the goal. What I said was he should block that shot. It doesn't mean that everybody else around gets excused from the play," Nabokov said on Friday. "And I still stand with that." This incident is probably over now as coach Todd McLellan was not upset with the comment.