Official 09-10 S.J. Sharks Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 5, 2006
i was gonna make this thread but i got lazy lol.

It's all good, id rather start off shitty and end up good, opposite of last season, start off good only to be eliminated.. again.

May 6, 2002
The Canucks are always a solid team.

The Sharks made a big move in the off season in picking up Heatley from the Sens. That's actually a HUGE pick up, one of the biggest all year out of all teams.

I had high hope for Calgary (again) but the coach was nixed and so was Cammalleri. We'll see how it goes.

Ducks, ehh, they might get the 7th or 8th seed again. Anything more than that would be a surprise.

GL to the Sharks. If you make the post season you better take the cup. Stop playing like shit when it counts! It's frustrates the hell out of me and I'm not even a Sharks fan. I can only imagine how you guys feel...ha.

kendo

Sicc OG
Jul 9, 2005
I recorded the game, ended up watchin it tonight. Lookin rusty for sure. Marleau's line looked decent though.

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
I'll jump on the bandwagon when and/if the Sharks make the playoffs. They were supposed to go deeper than 1st & 2nd rounds the past few years.

May 6, 2002
Plus you guys put so much pressure on Nabby that by the end of the year he's a little worn. Same goes for all the power hockey the Sharks play (more power, less finesse). Seems like everyone is tired during the post season. They play every game like its their last and that's why they are so difficult to beat, but damn, leave something for the end.

It's too bad that hockey is dead on the sicc, so I'll be trolling in your guy's thread all year. Don't have anywhere else to post, ha.

Nov 15, 2007
yea sharks always have been good the last couple years but always fuck it up in the playoffs... i wouldnt mind seeing them take it this year or chicago...

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
^^^sooo funny...i love Chris Berman's reaction

"I cant believe we just saw that"

and seriously how do u fuckin drop the cart...

edit: also i wanna know why modano didnt have a helmet on at the time