odysea/doc

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 12, 2002
Aim-DeuceTheYungPimp

Dam Tank A Mc as tight as you being led astray by that false flaggin' mark?...Come on now homie.Lmao
2 C's

Apr 25, 2002
www.mistadrawmuh.cjb.net
Duece....do u know doc? u speaking off he-say-she-say...be a man...stand on ya own 2 feet...and speak on nicca u know personally....not what tha next nicca said

sumone said u was sodomized by sicx...so u a gay gangsta... and i know its true...becuzz i HEARD IT ON THE INTERNET..... c'mon now? what sense does that make?...... its pointless

@Tank......holiday, doesnt fucc with the net

Jun 12, 2002
Aim-DeuceTheYungPimp

^^Uh what you speakin' on son?....That fool perpetratin' as Doc AINT Doc you just said it kicco....And uh.....You got it crossed I think....I got nothin' but love for the REAL Mr.Doctor...Dunno where your comin' from on that one homie.
2 C's

Apr 25, 2002
www.mistadrawmuh.cjb.net
Re: Aim-DeuceTheYungPimp

Deuce said:
^^Uh what you speakin' on son?....That fool perpetratin' as Doc AINT Doc you just said it kicco....And uh.....You got it crossed I think....I got nothin' but love for the REAL Mr.Doctor...Dunno where your comin' from on that one homie.
2 C's
Muh Bad cuzz..... thaught u was callin doc .. a False flaggn mark... i remember u on post before u was supportin my fam.... good lookin..... my bad for tha miss-overstanding

Apr 26, 2002
i was led on for about 30 minutes, till i seen he didnt even know who drawmuh was....@duece, i believe in honesty, for a minute i thought peeps on this site were, then i remebered its the siccness...lol...fake ass doc.....fuccin cake.....@drawmuh, u should tell doc to get on this bitch every once in a while