Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall

Track listing:
01. Wolf
02. Jamba – Tyler, The Creator Featuring Hodgy Beats
03. Cowboy
04. Awkward
05. Domo23
06. Answer
07. Escape-Ism – Tyler, The Creator Featuring Frank Ocean / Matthews, Dave
08. 48
09. The Bridge Of Love
10. Bimmer – Tyler, The Creator Featuring Laetitia Sadier And Frank Ocean
11. Ifhy – Tyler, The Creator Featuring Pharrell
12. Pigs
13. Parking Lot – Tyler, The Creator Featuring Casey Veggies And Mike G
14. Rusty – Tyler, The Creator Featuring Domo Genesis And Earl Sweatshirt
15. Trashwang – Tyler, The Creator Featuring Na’kel, Jasper, Lucas, L-Boy, Taco, Left Brain, And Lee Spielman
16. Treehome95 – Tyler, The Creator Featuring Coco O And Erykah Badu
17. Tamale – Tyler, The Creator / Tallulah
18. Jornada
Potholes In My Blog » Tyler, The Creator’s Track Listing for ‘Wolf’ Revealed?

Dave Matthews... lolwut But man if this is correct and Laetitia Sadier from Stereolab is on Bimmer that song is going to be so fucking awesome.

-edit-

Also lol @ number 15 literally featuring almost everyone from the main part of OF that don't actually rap.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
This is the best thing Odd Future as a whole has ever done, period. Beats are a bit samey during the first couple of tracks but get more varied. They're more reminiscent of BBNG than typical OF shit. The flow is great, both of the songs going into each other & Tyler himself. Earl might be giving him some pointers but I'm fine with that, he's on point on basically every song. Domo23 is pretty out of place sonically & I'm glad, I still do not fuck with that track. Everything feels pretty in place & organic, except for this like, the Nas(?) interview sample, not really sure what that was about.

Tamale is pretty annoying tho, I can't get jiggy with that shit. It sounds like his attempt at MIA but it's just too abrasive & cheesy.

8-8.5 from first listen & I've been kind of over OF in general this last year. Just hoping Earl doesn't disappoint now.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
You mean why isn't it being pushed as a single or why isn't it a single song? Tyler always makes some of his best songs like that as part of another song. I think Slater is gonna be the next single/video since it's the only other song besides Domo23 that says it's time length on the itunes store.

Dec 17, 2005
This is the best thing Odd Future as a whole has ever done, period. Beats are a bit samey during the first couple of tracks but get more varied. They're more reminiscent of BBNG than typical OF shit. The flow is great, both of the songs going into each other & Tyler himself. Earl might be giving him some pointers but I'm fine with that, he's on point on basically every song. Domo23 is pretty out of place sonically & I'm glad, I still do not fuck with that track. Everything feels pretty in place & organic, except for this like, the Nas(?) interview sample, not really sure what that was about.

Tamale is pretty annoying tho, I can't get jiggy with that shit. It sounds like his attempt at MIA but it's just too abrasive & cheesy.

8-8.5 from first listen & I've been kind of over OF in general this last year. Just hoping Earl doesn't disappoint now.
Co-sign all this, except for the first sentence. I still think "Bastard" is the album he/OF was born to make.

Anyway tho, this is definitely better than "Goblin." I don't know how long he'll be able to stay on this subject matter, but it still working to me, and

It's sad that the OF hype died down and then they (not just Tyler) started making some of their best music.

Oct 25, 2006
Seriously one of the best albums I've heard in awhile, and I came down off the OF hype around the time people started suckin Earl's dick. The production on here is just fuckin insane, in a good way. Tyler has definitely stepped his rapping up, but still has that unique flow he came in with.

Props: Nuttkase