Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
While I personally think the whole persona is beyond played out Big Ghost reviewed Wolf for okayplayer.com

Big Ghost Reviews Tyler, The Creator's album Wolf | Okayplayer

It's also #1 on iTunes. Although it being it's release day of course that has a lot to do with it, still pretty cool though.

I just swooped up the deluxe cd version. I hope they put that shits out on vinyl too.

-edit-

Also Tyler is going to be on Letterman this Thursday. lol that should be interesting.

Last edited:

K.C.

Sicc OG
Jul 28, 2012
Guess I'll be the minority here and say that the album is pretty boring. His production hasn't progressed much imo and almost every song sounds the same or has very close similarities. There are some good songs here and there but for the most part its stale, for me at least. I just can't get over the fact that every song sounds pretty much like something he has already done and those horns he uses in the background are really really played out.

edit - i think im just becoming an old fart tbh

Last edited:
Props: Nuttkase

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Those are great numbers these days and also considering the album has had more or less 0 radio spins outside of from when he's done on air interviews. That's also pretty much double what Goblin sold first week as well.

I got my deluxe cd in the mail a couple days ago. The artwork, booklet, and packaging is dope.

Answer has been my cut lately.. the beat on that shit is too ill.