Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Man, I'm really feeling The Jellyfish Mentality album a lot. That shit is dope. I was never a huge fan of JAoT but I've liked some of their songs and ideas on their older stuff but they really brought it all together for this one. Good shit.

its gonna be the 2nd hodgy untitled ep

Hodgy Beats - Untitled EP 2

I bumped this while waiting to get off work tonight and besides the two really fucking cringe worthy attempts at rap-rock on the EP I thought four of the other five songs were dope. Got to let it soak more and listen to it on some decent speakers tomorrow.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

Man, I'm really feeling The Jellyfish Mentality album a lot. That shit is dope. I was never a huge fan of JAoT but I've liked some of their songs and ideas on their older stuff but they really brought it all together for this one. Good shit.

Hodgy Beats - Untitled EP 2

I bumped this while waiting to get off work tonight and besides the two really fucking cringe worthy attempts at rap-rock on the EP I thought four of the other five songs were dope. Got to let it soak more and listen to it on some decent speakers tomorrow.
I gave this a quick listen last night and was really disappointed. The first Untitled ep was really dope and stayed in rotation a lot last year...

Props: infinity