Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
yea 2nd was alright, maybe im just not in the mood for tylers shenanigan style right now, this is gonna be the album where people decide if tyler can live up to his potential or not

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
First song was cool. It kind of reminded me of Rella, in feel that is, didn't really sound like it much, and while I liked Rella we didn't need another one. I liked the beat but I agree with Gas the chorus was stupid. I was really digging the second one, especially the beat on that. That shit was clean. Who knows if it's another song though or just the ending to that one, Tyler likes doing shit like that.

The video was clean, had some funny moments, but it wasn't that great. I'll still give them props for actually doing something different with their videos unlike most rappers.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
yea i think thats why i wasnt feeling it, felt like a throwaway from the OF tape 2, tyler been hyping up "progression" for 3 years now & we get the same shit as last time

hopefully thats his equivelant of eminem always making those jokey 1st singles that didnt sound like the rest of the album

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Domo 23 grew on me some already after a few listens minus that stupid ass chorus. But dude, that beat on Bimmer is so fucking ill. I think Tyler is gonna have the radio hit he's always wanted with that one, especially with Frank Ocean on there.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Earl and Mac Miller randomly did a secret show during FlyLo's set at The Low End Theory last night.

Here is Burgandy, Hive, and GUILD off of Doris live.

Doris is going to be awesome. That beat on Hive is nasty as fuck.