Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
That video is clean as fuck. Pretty simple and straight forward but I really likde the cinematography through out the whole thing.

Chum is a really dope song too. I liked it on first listen but it's honestly become one of my favorite songs of the year after letting it soak.

-edit-

I guess the name of his album, that this is off of, is going to be Doris.

Last edited:

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Frank went gold with Channel Orange..

Nearly six months later, Frank Ocean‘s phenomenal debut album, Channel Orange, has moved 500,000 copies. That means it’s certified gold, baby, and we get the feeling he’s going to sell a shitload more copies following the Grammy Awards on Feb. 10. Think about it: not too many people are that familiar with him just yet and dude’s up for six awards. He’s performing, too, which is just another boost for Channel Orange. Hopefully it doesn’t take six more months for it to go platinum.
Potholes In My Blog » Frank Ocean’s ‘Channel Orange’ Certified Gold

That number of physical sales for the first commercial release by any artist is really impressive these days.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
plus frank buzzin with the rumors that he put the gay smack down on CB and crew. i heard the audio, and all i heard was a gay voice and some loud ass smacking noises then a nigga sayin 'less gooo' gay as fuck lmao

nigga gay thuggin, grammying, going gold and wearing the same stanky ass american flag bandana and they still love um

im goin for son tho, no homo, fuck it.
hes a better singer than ole lesbian broad form the internet, syd. thats fa sho.

i think CB fought him cuz he wants a gay relationship with frank, no joke. hes interested in that nigga. no grown hetereosexual male fights a gay man that dosent have a crush on said gay dude, so he might as well let frank hit it like rihanna man

christ brown start dating his lil gay crush franky and his albums will be sellin, lord knows CB sales will be crunk upon it, fun upon it in this dancaree

Last edited:

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
thats a cool cover, i know the artist who did that shit, this old white cat with a beard, he draws alot of weird/childish-like perverted shit thats right up tylers alleyway, thats kinda a dope combo, but he coulda did some weirder shit for the cover.

tight, im lookign forward to this release i like how tyler albums seemingly come out of nowhere

Last edited: